Double Shortbow - WvW Roaming

kuteykathy.8123

> @"Joshewwah.2956" said:

> What do you think of the new warclaw mount? How does it affect playing this build and playing against it?

As a mid-close range condi build, it's **very** difficult to chase and dismount someone if they don't want to stick around. I'd say that's the biggest change to playing this build--you're only going to get to play it if someone helps force a mounted player off or the player is already unmounted.

However, you'll often be able to escape combat and mount up if you took the dash dodge. On the same note, you can pretty easily prevent someone else from exiting combat and re-mounting up.

> @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> I found this on YouTube while looking for newer gw2 vids. I tried it, it felt good in everything but solo. It’s fun in small scale.

>

> I got nuked by Rev and Sbeast solo. That kitten was kryptonite.

Glad you're having fun with it! I find with Revs and Soulbeasts, it's nuke or be nuked. Revs can go down quickly since they can't handle conditions well, but a well timed burst from them will put you down despite all your HP and toughness.

Soulbeasts (especially boonbeasts) can be difficult with their range and damage, and are often one of the first targets I go for (sometimes prioritized above necros). Glassy ones will be countered much more easily than boonbeasts (unless you trade sustain for boon steal by swapping draining sigil for absorption).

I think I have some soulbeast fights in my previous two vids in case you're curious.

One more that poses a challenge are weavers. With the cleanse they can put out, you'll likely stalemate each other and walk away.