Confusion Damage to Raid bosses

Alyster.9470

> @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > Because defining worse as "This comp nets me 3 minutes less clear time" is one of the most asinine and neurotic restrictions to fun I have read.

>

> And yet its still his opninion of fun. Should he change his opinion because you dont like it?

>

No, but just like how I can deem someone's opinion of fun being that endgame content difficulty should be lowered even further as stupid, I can also name asinine requirements for what they are.

Because you are being truly ridiculous in a game with a raid scene that's a joke compared to WoW mythic or FFXIV savage. Bosses can even be 4 manned in this game.

Nobody would take the opinion of a guy wanting to sit on a Knights longbow ranger as his "fun" in fractal CM's seriously, so why should I suddenly respect the laughable wishes of a person moaning about 3 more minutes on a boss being a reason for preventing others to play one of the classes of this game he doesn't approve of?

They are the sheeple that keep renegade/quickbrand from being a thing because they are obsessed with the idea that only druid/chrono can work and people should be excluded from content if they don't conform and play something else that is still perfectly viable and a marginal difference.

> @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

>Bosses can even be 4 manned in this game.

If the only thing keeping you from getting a low man is your personal skill, i think thats actually good design.

> Nobody would take the opinion of a guy wanting to sit on a Knights longbow ranger as his "fun" in fractal CM's seriously, so why should I suddenly respect the laughable wishes of a person moaning about 3 more minutes on a boss being a reason for preventing others to play one of the classes of this game he doesn't approve of?

Probably because nobody looked for a knights longbow ranger?

While it might be fun to him, he shouldnt limit the fun the other 4 people in his group can have.

If a commander wants a hammer warrior for cc he can look for one. I wont join his group but thats fine.

> They are the sheeple that keep renegade/quickbrand from being a thing because they are obsessed with the idea that only druid/chrono can work and people should be

> excluded from content if they don't conform and play something else that is still perfectly viable and a marginal difference.

I already mentioned in another thread that i think that Chrono/FB/Ren Comp is superior to double chrono on casual groups and almost even to double chrono on more hardcore oriented groups. The only two bosses id say they are clearly inferior are dhuum and qadim.

Also tbf. if seen people being pretty open about FB/Ren in pug groups. The problem is that you need both though.

> @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> >Bosses can even be 4 manned in this game.

>

> If the only thing keeping you from getting a low man is your personal skill, i think thats actually good design.

>

> > Nobody would take the opinion of a guy wanting to sit on a Knights longbow ranger as his "fun" in fractal CM's seriously, so why should I suddenly respect the laughable wishes of a person moaning about 3 more minutes on a boss being a reason for preventing others to play one of the classes of this game he doesn't approve of?

>

> Probably because nobody looked for a knights longbow ranger?

> While it might be fun to him, he shouldnt limit the fun the other 4 people in his group can have.

>

> If a commander wants a hammer warrior for cc he can look for one. I wont join his group but thats fine.

>

> > They are the sheeple that keep renegade/quickbrand from being a thing because they are obsessed with the idea that only druid/chrono can work and people should be

> > excluded from content if they don't conform and play something else that is still perfectly viable and a marginal difference.

>

> I already mentioned in another thread that i think that Chrono/FB/Ren Comp is superior to double chrono on casual groups and almost even to double chrono on more hardcore oriented groups. The only two bosses id say they are clearly inferior are dhuum and qadim.

>

> Also tbf. if seen people being pretty open about FB/Ren in pug groups. The problem is that you need both though.

Or the fact that it's a 4 man says nothing about skill but rather the trivial tuning of said content where a DPS and heal check is so ridiculously low that failing said checks by such a player deficit won't wipe you.

You may think it's superior ( I honestly don't care, both work fine), but the fact is here in NA fractal CM PuGs will seldomly accept fb/ren in lieu of druid/chrono and raids are the same. Just take a survey of the LFG every day at the same time, or during every reset and the results are the same, pigheaded class bias for no reason. You can say to make a group but the answer would be that a measured comparison in group fill times (if groups fill at all by reset, I've seen scourge group leaders sit in LFG almost an hour and more and still not fill at all) and still it's always the chrono/druid/guardian crap that comes up and fills.

People in such a loosely tuned game are way less flexible than in games whose endgame content is infinitely more tightly tuned (and spare me the gear crap, every new tier is balanced around existing gear levels for completion; the ilv increases are mere rewards and an effective curve for nerfing content over time for less skilled players).

> @"Zenith.7301" said:

> You may think it's superior ( I honestly don't care, both work fine), but the fact is here in NA fractal CM PuGs will seldomly accept fb/ren in lieu of druid/chrono and raids are the same. Just take a survey of the LFG every day at the same time, or during every reset and the results are the same, pigheaded class bias for no reason. You can say to make a group but the answer would be that a measured comparison in group fill times (if groups fill at all by reset, I've seen scourge group leaders sit in LFG almost an hour and more and still not fill at all) and still it's always the chrono/druid/guardian kitten that comes up and fills.

That sounds more like an NA problem then. EU Reset LFG fills really quick, for both fractals and raids.

Tbf. even on EU i see most people looking for Chrono. However thats mostly because it should fill quicker. Remember that with chrono you only need one player for quickness and alacrity while with firebrand/renegade you need two.

If you join a group and say that you can play either of them or if you join with a friend who can play the other, people very rarely are against it.

> @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > Because defining worse as "This comp nets me 3 minutes less clear time" is one of the most asinine and neurotic restrictions to fun I have read.

> >

> > And yet its still his opninion of fun. Should he change his opinion because you dont like it?

> >

>

> No, but just like how I can deem someone's opinion of fun being that endgame content difficulty should be lowered even further as stupid, I can also name asinine requirements for what they are.

>

> Because you are being truly ridiculous in a game with a raid scene that's a joke compared to WoW mythic or FFXIV savage. Bosses can even be 4 manned in this game.

>

> Nobody would take the opinion of a guy wanting to sit on a Knights longbow ranger as his "fun" in fractal CM's seriously, so why should I suddenly respect the laughable wishes of a person moaning about 3 more minutes on a boss being a reason for preventing others to play one of the classes of this game he doesn't approve of?

>

> They are the sheeple that keep renegade/quickbrand from being a thing because they are obsessed with the idea that only druid/chrono can work and people should be excluded from content if they don't conform and play something else that is still perfectly viable and a marginal difference.

You can play whatever you want if it is fun for you. I dont care. Have your fun and I will have mine. I know Ican kill bosses with "bad" compositions but if kill is certain, why even try it. I already know the outcome. Thats why efficient pulls are fun. Perfect clear is not certain.

You can play whatever you want. The fact that it is hard for you to find group shows that you are not like majority

> @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > >Bosses can even be 4 manned in this game.

> >

> > If the only thing keeping you from getting a low man is your personal skill, i think thats actually good design.

> >

> > > Nobody would take the opinion of a guy wanting to sit on a Knights longbow ranger as his "fun" in fractal CM's seriously, so why should I suddenly respect the laughable wishes of a person moaning about 3 more minutes on a boss being a reason for preventing others to play one of the classes of this game he doesn't approve of?

> >

> > Probably because nobody looked for a knights longbow ranger?

> > While it might be fun to him, he shouldnt limit the fun the other 4 people in his group can have.

> >

> > If a commander wants a hammer warrior for cc he can look for one. I wont join his group but thats fine.

> >

> > > They are the sheeple that keep renegade/quickbrand from being a thing because they are obsessed with the idea that only druid/chrono can work and people should be

> > > excluded from content if they don't conform and play something else that is still perfectly viable and a marginal difference.

> >

> > I already mentioned in another thread that i think that Chrono/FB/Ren Comp is superior to double chrono on casual groups and almost even to double chrono on more hardcore oriented groups. The only two bosses id say they are clearly inferior are dhuum and qadim.

> >

> > Also tbf. if seen people being pretty open about FB/Ren in pug groups. The problem is that you need both though.

>

> Or the fact that it's a 4 man says nothing about skill but rather the trivial tuning of said content where a DPS and heal check is so ridiculously low that failing said checks by such a player deficit won't wipe you.

>

> You may think it's superior ( I honestly don't care, both work fine), but the fact is here in NA fractal CM PuGs will seldomly accept fb/ren in lieu of druid/chrono and raids are the same. Just take a survey of the LFG every day at the same time, or during every reset and the results are the same, pigheaded class bias for no reason. You can say to make a group but the answer would be that a measured comparison in group fill times (if groups fill at all by reset, I've seen scourge group leaders sit in LFG almost an hour and more and still not fill at all) and still it's always the chrono/druid/guardian kitten that comes up and fills.

>

> People in such a loosely tuned game are way less flexible than in games whose endgame content is infinitely more tightly tuned (and spare me the gear kitten, every new tier is balanced around existing gear levels for completion; the ilv increases are mere rewards and an effective curve for nerfing content over time for less skilled players).

You are lumping together a lot of issues which have nothing to do with the games balance though.

Certain issues which affect class choice:

- experience or lack thereof. Many people know chrono druid and are slow or unwilling to switch compositions. This is very evident with double druid compositions which are **INFERIOR IN EVERY WAY** to druid+literally any other healer

- lack of class availability. Diviner gear is expensive. Not everyone is willing to spend gold or resources on gearing a character as long as another composition still works fine. Especially when they already own one of the most expensive character builds (Chrono has to be the most expensive class to maintain for pve bar none).

- lack of class experience. A player who has mastered chrono is not incentivized to gain experience on a different class

- lack of the groups experience. Some people are used to druid+chrono. Why make them switch strategies?

- lack of desire or complexity of group composition. Why should someone switch from chrono where he is highly desired to something else? Especially when this other composition is now relying on another player doing the same (Firebrand AND Renegade)

- constant change of meta. Chrono has seen how many changes within the last 1.5 years? Yet it remains viable. Why risk changing to something else?

- mirror compositions are easier to build than non mirror. 2 chrono+2druid is easier to build than 1 chrono, 1 druid, 1 Firebrand and 1 Renegade

**All those issues exist outside of any balance concerns or viability.** Renebrand is superior to druid+chrono. Druid+chrono merely has nearly 3 years of constant performance and reliability below its belt.

As far as fractal groups: EU is seeing more and more groups looking for either composition with normal T4 groups already accepting Quickbrand over chrono (and forfeiting alacrity).

To be honest, the only way to get everyone to switch from chrono+druid would be to make the composition absolutely impossible to run for a while (not advocating for this myself) so people are forced out of their comfort zone. Even making Renebrand vastly superior **would not make every one switch exactly due to the ease of the content** not requiring this. If you can complete something with a composition you are used to, many will not switch (but instead come whine about how fractals have become harder, yada yada yada).

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > > @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > >Bosses can even be 4 manned in this game.

> > >

> > > If the only thing keeping you from getting a low man is your personal skill, i think thats actually good design.

> > >

> > > > Nobody would take the opinion of a guy wanting to sit on a Knights longbow ranger as his "fun" in fractal CM's seriously, so why should I suddenly respect the laughable wishes of a person moaning about 3 more minutes on a boss being a reason for preventing others to play one of the classes of this game he doesn't approve of?

> > >

> > > Probably because nobody looked for a knights longbow ranger?

> > > While it might be fun to him, he shouldnt limit the fun the other 4 people in his group can have.

> > >

> > > If a commander wants a hammer warrior for cc he can look for one. I wont join his group but thats fine.

> > >

> > > > They are the sheeple that keep renegade/quickbrand from being a thing because they are obsessed with the idea that only druid/chrono can work and people should be

> > > > excluded from content if they don't conform and play something else that is still perfectly viable and a marginal difference.

> > >

> > > I already mentioned in another thread that i think that Chrono/FB/Ren Comp is superior to double chrono on casual groups and almost even to double chrono on more hardcore oriented groups. The only two bosses id say they are clearly inferior are dhuum and qadim.

> > >

> > > Also tbf. if seen people being pretty open about FB/Ren in pug groups. The problem is that you need both though.

> >

> > Or the fact that it's a 4 man says nothing about skill but rather the trivial tuning of said content where a DPS and heal check is so ridiculously low that failing said checks by such a player deficit won't wipe you.

> >

> > You may think it's superior ( I honestly don't care, both work fine), but the fact is here in NA fractal CM PuGs will seldomly accept fb/ren in lieu of druid/chrono and raids are the same. Just take a survey of the LFG every day at the same time, or during every reset and the results are the same, pigheaded class bias for no reason. You can say to make a group but the answer would be that a measured comparison in group fill times (if groups fill at all by reset, I've seen scourge group leaders sit in LFG almost an hour and more and still not fill at all) and still it's always the chrono/druid/guardian kitten that comes up and fills.

> >

> > People in such a loosely tuned game are way less flexible than in games whose endgame content is infinitely more tightly tuned (and spare me the gear kitten, every new tier is balanced around existing gear levels for completion; the ilv increases are mere rewards and an effective curve for nerfing content over time for less skilled players).

>

> You are lumping together a lot of issues which have nothing to do with the games balance though.

>

> Certain issues which affect class choice:

> - experience or lack thereof. Many people know chrono druid and are slow or unwilling to switch compositions. This is very evident with double druid compositions which are **INFERIOR IN EVERY WAY** to druid+literally any other healer

> - lack of class availability. Diviner gear is expensive. Not everyone is willing to spend gold or resources on gearing a character as long as another composition still works fine. Especially when they already own one of the most expensive character builds (Chrono has to be the most expensive class to maintain for pve bar none).

> - lack of class experience. A player who has mastered chrono is not incentivized to gain experience on a different class

> - lack of the groups experience. Some people are used to druid+chrono. Why make them switch strategies?

> - lack of desire or complexity of group composition. Why should someone switch from chrono where he is highly desired to something else? Especially when this other composition is now relying on another player doing the same (Firebrand AND Renegade)

> - constant change of meta. Chrono has seen how many changes within the last 1.5 years? Yet it remains viable. Why risk changing to something else?

> - mirror compositions are easier to build than non mirror. 2 chrono+2druid is easier to build than 1 chrono, 1 druid, 1 Firebrand and 1 Renegade

>

> **All those issues exist outside of any balance concerns or viability.** Renebrand is superior to druid+chrono. Druid+chrono merely has nearly 3 years of constant performance and reliability below its belt.

>

> As far as fractal groups: EU is seeing more and more groups looking for either composition with normal T4 groups already accepting Quickbrand over chrono (and forfeiting alacrity).

>

> To be honest, the only way to get everyone to switch from chrono+druid would be to make the composition absolutely impossible to run for a while (not advocating for this myself) so people are forced out of their comfort zone. Even making Renebrand vastly superior **would not make every one switch exactly due to the ease of the content** not requiring this. If you can complete something with a composition you are used to, many will not switch (but instead come whine about how fractals have become harder, yada yada yada).

Sure, but that's not exactly an endorsement of laudable behavior. Refusing to be flexible out of ignorant pigheadedness or laziness is worthy of scorn. Especially because this intolerance is affecting other people's play experience. Daredevils for a long time were viable even before they've become meta, but it was sheer pigheadedness by "thieves are bad hurr durr bring ele" lemmings that stagnated the inclusion of thief mains into raiding and fractals. Same goes for power chrono, which has been perfectly viable as a power spec even before danger time becoming OP yet people were being dumb about only taking in thieves, eles, or guardians. Same goes for soulbeast, holosmith.

You would think power reapers are atrocious in CM fractals because everybody will not join a party with one, yet Discretize lists them as a recommended build.

This is a community mentality problem and quite frankly it needs to be addressed because despite the fact SC and qT have constantly given preambles about the flexibility and viability of comps, the same dumb PuG sheeple keep setting asinine restrictions for no reason whatsoever.

And you don't need a diviner renegade. Harrier renegade will do just fine and carries even harder than Diviner, and same goes for FB while still providing their obvious perks.

I don't even want druid/chrono to be made worse, because the fact is those elite specs are super niche and limited unlike renegade and quickbrand which have the flexibility of multiple viable roles.

What I want is for people to be less pigheaded and ruining the play experience of other people for stupid arbitrary reasons. Pointless class exclusion is a real thing. You are not going to fail a fractal CM for having a scourge or mirage and your run time isn't going to take drastically longer. The main culprit for CM fails will always be mechanical failures, and people use class and specs as scapegoats for their personal problems.

I've had way too many assholes blame my renegade healer for not being a druid because they died in Siren's Reef or Artsariiv when the real issue is you're eating Artsariv stomps with boon overload and outflanked adds not being dealt with by DPS instead of using Hypernova Launch to break out of her knockdown and dodge the stomp and deal with adds properly before tunneling the boss. Or running away from the healer during Siren's Reef, getting knocked away by wind tunnel with the green circle up and eating a full unsplit shark and then crying that healing is inadequate because they're facetanking a bunch of mechanics they shouldn't be. Or making their best effort to dodge out of my tablet during Deepstone's final boss and eating all the traps possible away from the group and not pulling and cleaving shades down.

In a way it's why I despise the lack of proper support for meters because arcdps is such a shoddy excuse that you can't even pull up healing done/per second and post it on party chat or pull up damage taken and source of damage (to know what mechanic they're failing) and make it widely available, so people resort to their religious conspiracies about class/spec being behind the failure instead. A party with a core warrior doing abysmal CC bar damage during MAMA breakbar phases and then blaming the healer for a party struggling because there are no clean burns and stopping the CC spam from the knights or MAMA stomps, because you can't link CC damage done to a breakbar to the group.

It's this lack of transparency that enables totally lazy thinking and what I miss most from FFXIV/WoW because the PvE environment in GW2 rapidly deteriorates based on player perceptions instead of hard data.

> @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > > > @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > > > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > > >Bosses can even be 4 manned in this game.

> > > >

> > > > If the only thing keeping you from getting a low man is your personal skill, i think thats actually good design.

> > > >

> > > > > Nobody would take the opinion of a guy wanting to sit on a Knights longbow ranger as his "fun" in fractal CM's seriously, so why should I suddenly respect the laughable wishes of a person moaning about 3 more minutes on a boss being a reason for preventing others to play one of the classes of this game he doesn't approve of?

> > > >

> > > > Probably because nobody looked for a knights longbow ranger?

> > > > While it might be fun to him, he shouldnt limit the fun the other 4 people in his group can have.

> > > >

> > > > If a commander wants a hammer warrior for cc he can look for one. I wont join his group but thats fine.

> > > >

> > > > > They are the sheeple that keep renegade/quickbrand from being a thing because they are obsessed with the idea that only druid/chrono can work and people should be

> > > > > excluded from content if they don't conform and play something else that is still perfectly viable and a marginal difference.

> > > >

> > > > I already mentioned in another thread that i think that Chrono/FB/Ren Comp is superior to double chrono on casual groups and almost even to double chrono on more hardcore oriented groups. The only two bosses id say they are clearly inferior are dhuum and qadim.

> > > >

> > > > Also tbf. if seen people being pretty open about FB/Ren in pug groups. The problem is that you need both though.

> > >

> > > Or the fact that it's a 4 man says nothing about skill but rather the trivial tuning of said content where a DPS and heal check is so ridiculously low that failing said checks by such a player deficit won't wipe you.

> > >

> > > You may think it's superior ( I honestly don't care, both work fine), but the fact is here in NA fractal CM PuGs will seldomly accept fb/ren in lieu of druid/chrono and raids are the same. Just take a survey of the LFG every day at the same time, or during every reset and the results are the same, pigheaded class bias for no reason. You can say to make a group but the answer would be that a measured comparison in group fill times (if groups fill at all by reset, I've seen scourge group leaders sit in LFG almost an hour and more and still not fill at all) and still it's always the chrono/druid/guardian kitten that comes up and fills.

> > >

> > > People in such a loosely tuned game are way less flexible than in games whose endgame content is infinitely more tightly tuned (and spare me the gear kitten, every new tier is balanced around existing gear levels for completion; the ilv increases are mere rewards and an effective curve for nerfing content over time for less skilled players).

> >

> > You are lumping together a lot of issues which have nothing to do with the games balance though.

> >

> > Certain issues which affect class choice:

> > - experience or lack thereof. Many people know chrono druid and are slow or unwilling to switch compositions. This is very evident with double druid compositions which are **INFERIOR IN EVERY WAY** to druid+literally any other healer

> > - lack of class availability. Diviner gear is expensive. Not everyone is willing to spend gold or resources on gearing a character as long as another composition still works fine. Especially when they already own one of the most expensive character builds (Chrono has to be the most expensive class to maintain for pve bar none).

> > - lack of class experience. A player who has mastered chrono is not incentivized to gain experience on a different class

> > - lack of the groups experience. Some people are used to druid+chrono. Why make them switch strategies?

> > - lack of desire or complexity of group composition. Why should someone switch from chrono where he is highly desired to something else? Especially when this other composition is now relying on another player doing the same (Firebrand AND Renegade)

> > - constant change of meta. Chrono has seen how many changes within the last 1.5 years? Yet it remains viable. Why risk changing to something else?

> > - mirror compositions are easier to build than non mirror. 2 chrono+2druid is easier to build than 1 chrono, 1 druid, 1 Firebrand and 1 Renegade

> >

> > **All those issues exist outside of any balance concerns or viability.** Renebrand is superior to druid+chrono. Druid+chrono merely has nearly 3 years of constant performance and reliability below its belt.

> >

> > As far as fractal groups: EU is seeing more and more groups looking for either composition with normal T4 groups already accepting Quickbrand over chrono (and forfeiting alacrity).

> >

> > To be honest, the only way to get everyone to switch from chrono+druid would be to make the composition absolutely impossible to run for a while (not advocating for this myself) so people are forced out of their comfort zone. Even making Renebrand vastly superior **would not make every one switch exactly due to the ease of the content** not requiring this. If you can complete something with a composition you are used to, many will not switch (but instead come whine about how fractals have become harder, yada yada yada).

>

> Sure, but that's not exactly an endorsement of laudable behavior. Refusing to be flexible out of ignorant pigheadedness or laziness is worthy of scorn. Especially because this intolerance is affecting other people's play experience. Daredevils for a long time were viable even before they've become meta, but it was sheer pigheadedness by "thieves are bad hurr durr bring ele" lemmings that stagnated the inclusion of thief mains into raiding and fractals. Same goes for power chrono, which has been perfectly viable as a power spec even before danger time becoming OP yet people were being dumb about only taking in thieves, eles, or guardians. Same goes for soulbeast, holosmith.

>

> You would think power reapers are atrocious in CM fractals because everybody will not join a party with one, yet Discretize lists them as a recommended build.

>

> This is a community mentality problem and quite frankly it needs to be addressed because despite the fact SC and qT have constantly given preambles about the flexibility and viability of comps, the same dumb PuG sheeple keep setting asinine restrictions for no reason whatsoever.

>

> And you don't need a diviner renegade. Harrier renegade will do just fine and carries even harder than Diviner, and same goes for FB while still providing their obvious perks.

>

> I don't even want druid/chrono to be made worse, because the fact is those elite specs are super niche and limited unlike renegade and quickbrand which have the flexibility of multiple viable roles.

>

> What I want is for people to be less pigheaded and ruining the play experience of other people for stupid arbitrary reasons. Pointless class exclusion is a real thing. You are not going to fail a fractal CM for having a scourge or mirage and your run time isn't going to take drastically longer. The main culprit for CM fails will always be mechanical failures, and people use class and specs as scapegoats for their personal problems.

>

> I've had way too many kitten blame my renegade healer for not being a druid because they died in Siren's Reef or Artsariiv when the real issue is you're eating Artsariv stomps with boon overload and outflanked adds not being dealt with by DPS instead of using Hypernova Launch to break out of her knockdown and dodge the stomp and deal with adds properly before tunneling the boss. Or running away from the healer during Siren's Reef, getting knocked away by wind tunnel with the green circle up and eating a full unsplit shark and then crying that healing is inadequate because they're facetanking a bunch of mechanics they shouldn't be. Or making their best effort to dodge out of my tablet during Deepstone's final boss and eating all the traps possible away from the group and not pulling and cleaving shades down.

>

> In a way it's why I despise the lack of proper support for meters because arcdps is such a shoddy excuse that you can't even pull up healing done/per second and post it on party chat or pull up damage taken and source of damage (to know what mechanic they're failing) and make it widely available, so people resort to their religious conspiracies about class/spec being behind the failure instead. A party with a core warrior doing abysmal CC bar damage during MAMA breakbar phases and then blaming the healer for a party struggling because there are no clean burns and stopping the CC spam from the knights or MAMA stomps, because you can't link CC damage done to a breakbar to the group.

>

> It's this lack of transparency that enables totally lazy thinking and what I miss most from FFXIV/WoW because the PvE environment in GW2 rapidly deteriorates based on player perceptions instead of hard data.

I can't say it better myself, the community has serious issues in regards to endgame content in GW2, no wonder why only a fraction play raids and less are doing fractals with that kind of disrespectful behaviour (before you ask, yes it is disrespectful if you trashtalk and ban professions because your favourite speedrunners list these as mediocre for SPEEDRUNS in their website when it's not and totally viable).

May I also add how all the fights since PoF are filled with AOEs on the screen and most people can't see a damn thing? FFXIV has never done that, this is the laziest way to add difficulty on top of the cheap instabilities they added recently in fractals like the birds blinding you over and over again so you lose time and DPS, this is really not how you make the content funnier at least from my perspective and I know some elitists will defend this.