[Suggestion] Future Expansion/Living World Content

I have only ever seen this kinda mentioned once, and well over a year ago in a list someone made for things they would like to see in the future.

I think, at some point in the future, perhaps if/when we can ever get the dragon problem solved, or maybe even as part of solving it, we need to retake the Asuran homelands underground. Even in the original Guild Wars, we never got to visit their ancient cities. This would be a whole new world to explore, with possibilities in re-discovering technologies and lost treasures of the Asuran people. Perhaps even new Ratas or distant cousins of the Asurans who were driven to the surface.

The amount of material for the game with this idea could amount to quite a few zones, not to mention new raid ideas as well for those that are into that. New enemies could be introduced quite easily, given it has been hundreds upon hundreds of years since the Asurans were driven from their homes. Magic could have mutated things that once lived there, or even spawned new species.

And, imagine an ancient Asuran city that is in ruins, but has to be built back up over time by you and your guild mates to create a new guild hall. Not just fixing pre-existing ruins, but finding plans and schematic fragments throughout the new zones, and being able to re-construct the designs to build up the city as you and your guild mates want. Placing the buildings you want, where you want them. Designing and building everything using ancient tools found and re-constructed. And maybe the Devs would even be so kind as to allow small guilds like my own to be able to do this as well, and not make it for large guilds only.

Just a crazy thought.

There are just so many possibilities.

Would this be a direction people would be interested in, or am I the only one who has dreamed for years of getting to see the lost cities of the Asura?

This would be cool at some point but personally, Rata Novus scratches that itch for me pretty well. And considering how much Asura characters and tech have been present in the story compared to other races, I think an Asura-centric expansion is the last one I would like to see after the Norn and Charr get their time in the spotlight.

Yes, yes and triple yes, an amazing underground extension exploring quora sum etc....

Would really like a full set of underground maps asuras themed inquest or not.

Giant underground city-fortresses with a ton of interesting events like rebooting data terminals, a game of push-pull with destroyers in the whole map.... Some priory and vigil there to collect the knowledge and helping asuras to reclaim their legacies...