Have you missed a Gemstore item on store for just a few hours for not getting the coin on time?

Nor.2057

Has anyone missed a gemstore item that was on store for just a few hours after it was taken out...because you were depending on a good item on to sell on trader but it came out to late just to get that last gold to gems conversion to get it...(ಥ﹏ಥ)...?

agh the frustration couldnt get enough gems on time to acquire that sweet jackal shrine skin that was on discount u_u...and its worst cause i was so close to it...sorry needed to vent a bit and see if someone else had a similar oops...

That sounds frustrating.

This might not be your problem but some people have problems saving gold. They spend the gold they get when they get it. Let me recommend using buy orders as a Savings Account. Every day you play, make a buy order that’s too low to ever be filled with part or all of that days income (I use buy orders for a Legendary weapon). When you get enough gold saved to buy 400 gems, start checking the gold/gem prices with a target price in mind. When it shows up, or close enough, cancel the buy orders and buy the 400 gems. Rinse and repeat until you have a stash of gems sitting there that’s enough to buy items you usually want. I use this method to keep an ongoing gem balance to buy items that appear without needing to pay more than I have to.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> That sounds frustrating.

>

> This might not be your problem but some people have problems saving gold. They spend the gold they get when they get it. Let me recommend using buy orders as a Savings Account. Every day you play, make a buy order that’s too low to ever be filled with part or all of that days income (I use buy orders for a Legendary weapon). When you get enough gold saved to buy 400 gems, start checking the gold/gem prices with a target price in mind. When it shows up, or close enough, cancel the buy orders and buy the 400 gems. Rinse and repeat until you have a stash of gems sitting there that’s enough to buy items you usually want. I use this method to keep an ongoing gem balance to buy items that appear without needing to pay more than I have to.

you are right and ive been using orders for most of this , well i this case it was for a sell order but i kept getting undercut for a few coppers and it was a lot of gold >< , thankfully it ended up selling and while you are right more profit with buy and sell orders but time is precious and sometimes sucks gemstore items are time gated but ohwell...

> @"Nor.2057" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > That sounds frustrating.

> >

> > This might not be your problem but some people have problems saving gold. They spend the gold they get when they get it. Let me recommend using buy orders as a Savings Account. Every day you play, make a buy order that’s too low to ever be filled with part or all of that days income (I use buy orders for a Legendary weapon). When you get enough gold saved to buy 400 gems, start checking the gold/gem prices with a target price in mind. When it shows up, or close enough, cancel the buy orders and buy the 400 gems. Rinse and repeat until you have a stash of gems sitting there that’s enough to buy items you usually want. I use this method to keep an ongoing gem balance to buy items that appear without needing to pay more than I have to.

>

> you are right and ive been using orders for most of this , well i this case it was for a sell order but i kept getting undercut for a few coppers and it was a lot of gold >< , thankfully it ended up selling and while you are right more profit with buy and sell orders but time is precious and sometimes sucks gemstore items are time gated but ohwell...

Yah, time gated items and spikes in gold/gem prices means it’s best not to wait till something is in the gemstore to try to buy gems with gold. Stashing gold out of sight as buy orders and using that gold to buy gems when gems are at the best current price before you need the gems is best.