Banshee’s Wail over Vampiric Presence

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

I’d like to posit the following argument that Banshees wail is potentially better than Vampiric Presence

I’ve made this argument in map chat just to see what people thought, and I though I’d introduce the argument here to get more opinions.

For some information.

Banshee’s wail extends the effectiveness of locust swarm, by reducing the cooldown from 30 seconds to 24 seconds, and granting 5 more impacts on its Aoe effect. When it hits up to 5 enemies, it grants you about 10% life force per tick. On a build with 20k life force, this is 2kps life force, or 2k effective health per second...a 10k health on its effectiveness. (50% life force)

Compare that to VP, which at maximum grants 35 health X 5 players per 1/2 second, for a total of 350 health per second, which is 1.75 k health every 5 seconds (split between 5 teammates)

The damage calculation is roughly 5k extra damage over 5 seconds.

Imo Banshees wail seems to provide more value. If we break it down in a setting in which the life force allows anreaper to sustain longer, they would in turn be able to deal more damage in those 5 seconds...ranging from 0 to thousands.

Thoughts?