Why can't I kill Spellbreakers?

mes.4607

Hi all. I play DH in PvP. I can 'live' against a Spellbreaker on point for an okay amount of time, but when it comes to killing one, I can't. I've always hated Demolisher's amulet, and I know that most run it now, but should it really be impossible for me to kill a Spellbreaker? I do feel like they are a tad overtuned. If anyone has any suggestions for me, shoot. I've been trying to learn power Herald, but I'm not even sure if they can kill them 1v1 easily if played right.

> @NotoriousNaru.1705 said:

> you should win that matchup but you can't play for node the entire time. You have to bait and stow full counters, and the ones you do proc you gotta dodge. Proc their auto stab early with shield 5 or something then combo them after its gone.

Dodge the full counter right bois?

> @Daharahj.1325 said:

> > @NotoriousNaru.1705 said:

> > you should win that matchup but you can't play for node the entire time. You have to bait and stow full counters, and the ones you do proc you gotta dodge. Proc their auto stab early with shield 5 or something then combo them after its gone.

>

> Dodge the full counter right bois?

he said ‘bait & stow’ dude. you don’t need to always dodge, you can use an evade skill, strafe or even just weapon stow it.

> @Daharahj.1325 said:

> > you should win that matchup but you can't play for node the entire time. You have to bait and stow full counters, and the ones you do proc you gotta dodge. Proc their auto stab early with shield 5 or something then combo them after its gone.

>

> Dodge the full counter right bois?

> @NotoriousNaru.1705 said:

> you should win that matchup but you can't play for node the entire time. You have to bait and stow full counters, and the ones you do proc you gotta dodge. Proc their auto stab early with shield 5 or something then combo them after its gone.

I'll work harder on winning then. Thanks

> @mrauls.6519 said:

>

> I'll work harder on winning then. Thanks

Another tip: use test of faith after whirlwind. Then kite in out of ur trap / kb into trap. Forces warrior to use dodges, dmg hinself or stay away fron you allowing you some room to line up other attacks.