Less than 24 Hours remaining.

DanAlcedo.3281

> @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > Balance patch is going to drop next week with the WvW mount since it's clearly going to be a big non LW update.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yh but I wouldn't count on it, really though we'd get one today...

> > > >

> > > > If it's not this week it's 100% going to be next week.

> > >

> > > and then next week when there is no balance patch you get people saying "Lol why did people think there'd be a balance patch today?"

> > >

> > > At the end of the day only anet knows.

> >

> > Because it's clearly planned to coincide with the huge WvW update now that we know what they're working on. I'd bet 100g on it.

>

> Well, I for one will not be expecting anything except what they announced. Like I said "lol when did anet say anything about a balance patch? We just had a big WvW update"

In your face. You can mail that 100g to my account.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/68888/balance-update-coming-2-26-2019

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > Balance patch is going to drop next week with the WvW mount since it's clearly going to be a big non LW update.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yh but I wouldn't count on it, really though we'd get one today...

> > > > >

> > > > > If it's not this week it's 100% going to be next week.

> > > >

> > > > and then next week when there is no balance patch you get people saying "Lol why did people think there'd be a balance patch today?"

> > > >

> > > > At the end of the day only anet knows.

> > >

> > > Because it's clearly planned to coincide with the huge WvW update now that we know what they're working on. I'd bet 100g on it.

> >

> > Well, I for one will not be expecting anything except what they announced. Like I said "lol when did anet say anything about a balance patch? We just had a big WvW update"

>

> In your face. You can mail that 100g to my account.

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/68888/balance-update-coming-2-26-2019

"I for one will not be expecting anything except what they announced." :P gg

> @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > Balance patch is going to drop next week with the WvW mount since it's clearly going to be a big non LW update.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yh but I wouldn't count on it, really though we'd get one today...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If it's not this week it's 100% going to be next week.

> > > > >

> > > > > and then next week when there is no balance patch you get people saying "Lol why did people think there'd be a balance patch today?"

> > > > >

> > > > > At the end of the day only anet knows.

> > > >

> > > > Because it's clearly planned to coincide with the huge WvW update now that we know what they're working on. I'd bet 100g on it.

> > >

> > > Well, I for one will not be expecting anything except what they announced. Like I said "lol when did anet say anything about a balance patch? We just had a big WvW update"

> >

> > In your face. You can mail that 100g to my account.

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/68888/balance-update-coming-2-26-2019

>

> "I for one will not be expecting anything except what they announced." :P gg

Pay up. I called that if it wasn't this week it would be next week with the WvW update.

I have never seen so many people so excited to be so disappointed!

Summary of upcoming balance patch:

- Some OP stuff will be nerfed, but not in ways that make them more fun or fair to fight. Some will be straight up deleted, others will completely miss the aspects that make them straight up unfair and unfun.

- Some A-B tier specs will get inexplicably buffed to high-heaven and become OPAF. It is largely a lottery who wins this "honor."

- A lot of weak specs get a bunch of inconsequential buffs that completely miss the point to why the spec/skill/trait is useless.

Special Ele prediction: 90% chance Anet makes a bunch of useless changes that keeps all ele specs greatly underpowered compared to alternatives. 10% chance they get frustrated with their long-term complete inability to properly balance the spec, and buff it to high-heaven and make it S tier.

Relying on infrequent changes with no large community input (through a public test server) always leads to terrible balance by a team that largely doesn't understand what makes a spec good of bad.

> @"BlackBeard.2873" said:

> I have never seen so many people so excited to be so disappointed!

>

> Summary of upcoming balance patch:

> - Some OP stuff will be nerfed, but not in ways that make them more fun or fair to fight. Some will be straight up deleted, others will completely miss the aspects that make them straight up unfair and unfun.

> - Some A-B tier specs will get inexplicably buffed to high-heaven and become OPAF. It is largely a lottery who wins this "honor."

> - A lot of weak specs get a bunch of inconsequential buffs that completely miss the point to why the spec/skill/trait is useless.

>

> Special Ele prediction: 90% chance Anet makes a bunch of useless changes that keeps all ele specs greatly underpowered compared to alternatives. 10% chance they get frustrated with their long-term complete inability to properly balance the spec, and buff it to high-heaven and make it S tier.

>

> Relying on infrequent changes with no large community input (through a public test server) always leads to terrible balance by a team that largely doesn't understand what makes a spec good of bad.

They know, they're just afraid of that legendary unkillable ele.

> @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > @"BlackBeard.2873" said:

> > I have never seen so many people so excited to be so disappointed!

> >

> > Summary of upcoming balance patch:

> > - Some OP stuff will be nerfed, but not in ways that make them more fun or fair to fight. Some will be straight up deleted, others will completely miss the aspects that make them straight up unfair and unfun.

> > - Some A-B tier specs will get inexplicably buffed to high-heaven and become OPAF. It is largely a lottery who wins this "honor."

> > - A lot of weak specs get a bunch of inconsequential buffs that completely miss the point to why the spec/skill/trait is useless.

> >

> > Special Ele prediction: 90% chance Anet makes a bunch of useless changes that keeps all ele specs greatly underpowered compared to alternatives. 10% chance they get frustrated with their long-term complete inability to properly balance the spec, and buff it to high-heaven and make it S tier.

> >

> > Relying on infrequent changes with no large community input (through a public test server) always leads to terrible balance by a team that largely doesn't understand what makes a spec good of bad.

>

> They know, they're just afraid of that legendary unkillable ele.

If they actually incentivized ele to focus more on offense it wouldn't be unkillable anymore would it?

> @"Ganathar.4956" said:

> > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > > @"BlackBeard.2873" said:

> > > I have never seen so many people so excited to be so disappointed!

> > >

> > > Summary of upcoming balance patch:

> > > - Some OP stuff will be nerfed, but not in ways that make them more fun or fair to fight. Some will be straight up deleted, others will completely miss the aspects that make them straight up unfair and unfun.

> > > - Some A-B tier specs will get inexplicably buffed to high-heaven and become OPAF. It is largely a lottery who wins this "honor."

> > > - A lot of weak specs get a bunch of inconsequential buffs that completely miss the point to why the spec/skill/trait is useless.

> > >

> > > Special Ele prediction: 90% chance Anet makes a bunch of useless changes that keeps all ele specs greatly underpowered compared to alternatives. 10% chance they get frustrated with their long-term complete inability to properly balance the spec, and buff it to high-heaven and make it S tier.

> > >

> > > Relying on infrequent changes with no large community input (through a public test server) always leads to terrible balance by a team that largely doesn't understand what makes a spec good of bad.

> >

> > They know, they're just afraid of that legendary unkillable ele.

>

> If they actually incentivized ele to focus more on offense it wouldn't be unkillable anymore would it?

They tried, they gave us a toothpick.