The new mount (Warclaw) obtainable by core, HoT and free accounts or not?

Terter.4125

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > Knowing Anet they will simply lock it on PoF ownership. How they will do it? Merchant will refuse to serve if acc doesn't have PoF.

> > > > Juts like guild bartender refuses to give guild enchantments to any but HoT owners.

> > > > Although if you ask me it would have been a nice gesture to allow basic mounts for any account. Besides being nice it would have been a well played PoF promo.

> > > > But it's Anet, they prefer simple and strict steps.

> > >

> > > You think it will be a vendor or a reward track?

> >

> > I don't know, may be just a wvw mastery line, locked on PoF just like gliding is locked on HoT.

> > It won't be anyhting complicated, Anet needs to show mount in wvw, so people will buy PoF and skins afterward.

>

> And they probably won't want to make it too much of a grind as any players new to WvW won't have a lot of progress in reward tracks or much WvW currency?

they shouldn't or the idea gets very twisted with lost of variables. That will lead to 'Do I even need it?'

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > Knowing Anet they will simply lock it on PoF ownership. How they will do it? Merchant will refuse to serve if acc doesn't have PoF.

> > > > Juts like guild bartender refuses to give guild enchantments to any but HoT owners.

> > > > Although if you ask me it would have been a nice gesture to allow basic mounts for any account. Besides being nice it would have been a well played PoF promo.

> > > > But it's Anet, they prefer simple and strict steps.

> > >

> > > You think it will be a vendor or a reward track?

> >

> > I don't know, may be just a wvw mastery line, locked on PoF just like gliding is locked on HoT.

> > It won't be anyhting complicated, Anet needs to show mount in wvw, so people will buy PoF and skins afterward.

>

> And they probably won't want to make it too much of a grind as any players new to WvW won't have a lot of progress in reward tracks or much WvW currency?

Probably not if they want people to be more excited about WvW and have more people do WvW. Putting a big grind in front of that will simply kill most of the excitement.