[Suggestion] Being able to turn 250 Bank express, merchant express etc into endless one.

Konjo.4981

Hey how about being able to turn 250 regular merchant expresses into a permanent one?

I have stacked up 100+ over the nearly 7 years that I've played gw2. I was never lucky enough to get any of the endless ones from opening BLC chests.

Maybe its an idea to turn 250 into an unlimited one for those who are unlucky? Getting 250 hair kits and upgrade extractors would be kinda hard though.

> @"Leablo.2651" said:

> If you have such an excess of them then it sounds like they're already unlimited for you. This is at best coveting an item that you have no use for, though it really just sounds like an attempt to turn straw into gold.

I'm using my unlimited bank access 5+ times a day. A stack of 100 would be gone in less than a month. Having access to your bank anywhere and anytime really changes the way you organize your inventories.

I wonder how easy it is to get a stack of these. In all my playing years, I only have around a 100 of stuff I don't care about, but that's because I don't buy keys.

If a stack is not that hard to acquire, then the difficulty of acquiring a limitless one can be adjusted via a mystic forge recipe. It could even be locked behind something of legendary level of difficulty.

Though, yes, that will probably help the price of the limitless versions to drop somewhat. Not sure that would be enough to impact key sales.

> @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> > @"Leablo.2651" said:

> > If you have such an excess of them then it sounds like they're already unlimited for you. This is at best coveting an item that you have no use for, though it really just sounds like an attempt to turn straw into gold.

>

> I'm using my unlimited bank access 5+ times a day. A stack of 100 would be gone in less than a month. Having access to your bank anywhere and anytime really changes the way you organize your inventories.

Good for you. Not sure what it has to do with what I said.