ArenaNet Livestream: Wow! Meow, Not happening??

> @"SoulSin.5682" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"SoulSin.5682" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > Given that the stream was cancelled half an hour after it was supposed to start i'm more inclined to think it's due to technical issues

> > >

> > > ANET works prolly spent the whole day doing meetings and working on specific projects related to the NCSoft announcement. Mostly likely the "technical Issue" is that they outright didn't had the time to set everything up for stream.

> >

> > Doubt the peeps responsible for livestreams are in anyway involved in the layoffs

>

> Streaming is in itself a form of communication between the players and devs.

> Taking in consideration that not a single dev posted absolutely anything ever since their[ last announcement](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/69249/update-from-arenanet " last announcement") I can only assume the whole team was instructed to not do so.

I think if that was the case they would've canceled it sooner

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Susy.7529" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > Given that the stream was cancelled half an hour after it was supposed to start i'm more inclined to think it's due to technical issues

> >

> > It was cancelled 3 hours after it was supposed to start, not half an hour.

>

> The tweet was 3 hours afterwards but they announced the cancelation earlier in chat

Nope, they didn't, I don't have the screen to prove it but I was there and I remember the message being posted 3h later...