So...now that the layoffs are hitting.

Luclinraider.2317

> @"HUSKAR.2506" said:

> Yea we can see how balanced it is. Wake up dude, the game is a product that needs to be sold, otherwise that happens

Go read up on how the gem exchange works. Unless you want or can prove that the mechanic how the gem exchange works is rigged or was changed, you are simply wrong.

> @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> Anet is going to bankrupt soon and sadly they deserve it. Many years of ignorance and feedback ignoring finally going to payoff.

> They are losing their jobs and we are going to lose our game.

> Why didn't they listen? :cold_sweat: (

Really? You know nothing, bazooka snow.

Please show me how Anet is going bankrupt. You're just wrong.

> @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > > @"Mathias.9657" said:

> > > You can't deny literal facts, just search their esport events on their website lmao and saying GW1 was not an MMO is just grasping at straws xD

> >

> > GW1 wasn't an MMO. It was never considered an MMO. It had no characteristics of a MMO. You are literally oblivious what MMO means or are trolling.

> >

> > Diablo is also no MMO, neither is Counterstrike or League of Legends.

>

>

> Just want to hit on this... Guild Wars 1 is classified as a MMORPG. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_Wars

> Edit- It’s also listed on steam as a mmo

>

> Now, whether you think it is a MMO is irrelevant when it’s listed as a mmo.

>

> Diablo is an action role playing game. It’s a different genre of game. LoL is a MOBA.

>

> So rather than arguing that GW 1 is or isn’t a mmo because you don’t believe it is just go off how the game is listed.

>

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_Wars Look now it is an online RPG.

Please define how it was "massive". It was a squad-based hub-based RPG. I guess Diablo's multiplayer is also an MMO RPG?

> @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> Anet is going to bankrupt soon and sadly they deserve it. Many years of ignorance and feedback ignoring finally going to payoff.

> They are losing their jobs and we are going to lose our game.

> Why didn't they listen? :cold_sweat: (

Anet isn't going bankrupt soon. Doom and gloom doesn't help anyone.

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > > > @"Mathias.9657" said:

> > > > You can't deny literal facts, just search their esport events on their website lmao and saying GW1 was not an MMO is just grasping at straws xD

> > >

> > > GW1 wasn't an MMO. It was never considered an MMO. It had no characteristics of a MMO. You are literally oblivious what MMO means or are trolling.

> > >

> > > Diablo is also no MMO, neither is Counterstrike or League of Legends.

> >

> >

> > Just want to hit on this... Guild Wars 1 is classified as a MMORPG. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_Wars

> > Edit- It’s also listed on steam as a mmo

> >

> > Now, whether you think it is a MMO is irrelevant when it’s listed as a mmo.

> >

> > Diablo is an action role playing game. It’s a different genre of game. LoL is a MOBA.

> >

> > So rather than arguing that GW 1 is or isn’t a mmo because you don’t believe it is just go off how the game is listed.

> >

>

> Solori.6025 already beat me to it with directing to the official GW1 wiki.

>

> So we now have conflicting statements on wikipedia (a platform which is maintained by multiple individuals and which can occasionally be wrong or broad). We could get into who is more correct over what (I would tend to gravitate to the official wiki over the general one, but that is obviously due to it supporting my point), or we could compare which factors apply and which do not. As to Steam, their definition of MMO is very wide to say the least and mostly only used to advertise a game with an additional feature, hardly worth mentioning as a hard fact (don't believe me, take a look at what games are tagged as Massively Multiplayer).

>

Even on the wiki page he listed

*Guild Wars subseries (2005-2007)

The original subseries consisting of the Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, and Guild Wars: Eye of the North games coexist within a unified game world. The games provide two main modes of gameplay—a cooperative role-playing component that is specific to each campaign, and a competitive PvP component that is shared across all campaigns*

That's the first part for GW1, quoting a piece of the information given

"The games provide two main modes of gameplay—a cooperative role-playing component that is specific to each campaign"

So it is in fact a CORPG, according to its official and non official description..

> @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> Maybe the next patch would be some sign of life, we'll see but this company is dying.

> Pvp is dead for a long time now the rest of the game will follow it to the grave. It will suffer the similar fate like Wildstar.

Guild wars 2 made more money than Wildstar during it's lowest quarter. SWTOR has a lower population and worse money issues and content drought and shittier PvP than gw2 but is still alive.

Where are your actual facts when people have pulled the monetary charts up again and again just to put down doomsayers like you.

Christ, humans make my fcking head hurt sometimes with the sht that is said.

> @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> Maybe the next patch would be some sign of life, we'll see but this company is dying.

> Pvp is dead for a long time now the rest of the game will follow it to the grave. It will suffer the similar fate like Wildstar.

I would say last 2 patches showed anets position to gw2

> @"Aplethoraof.2643" said:

> > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > > > @"Mathias.9657" said:

> > > > You can't deny literal facts, just search their esport events on their website lmao and saying GW1 was not an MMO is just grasping at straws xD

> > >

> > > GW1 wasn't an MMO. It was never considered an MMO. It had no characteristics of a MMO. You are literally oblivious what MMO means or are trolling.

> > >

> > > Diablo is also no MMO, neither is Counterstrike or League of Legends.

> >

> >

> > Just want to hit on this... Guild Wars 1 is classified as a MMORPG. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_Wars

> > Edit- It’s also listed on steam as a mmo

> >

> > Now, whether you think it is a MMO is irrelevant when it’s listed as a mmo.

> >

> > Diablo is an action role playing game. It’s a different genre of game. LoL is a MOBA.

> >

> > So rather than arguing that GW 1 is or isn’t a mmo because you don’t believe it is just go off how the game is listed.

> >

>

> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_Wars Look now it is an online RPG.

>

> Please define how it was "massive". It was a squad-based hub-based RPG. I guess Diablo's multiplayer is also an MMO RPG?

>

> > @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> > Anet is going to bankrupt soon and sadly they deserve it. Many years of ignorance and feedback ignoring finally going to payoff.

> > They are losing their jobs and we are going to lose our game.

> > Why didn't they listen? :cold_sweat: (

>

> Anet isn't going bankrupt soon. Doom and gloom doesn't help anyone.

Many people played it. You could see in towns.

Jeff Strain called it an MOM

This argument has been unsettled since 2005.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > Maybe the next patch would be some sign of life, we'll see but this company is dying.

> > Pvp is dead for a long time now the rest of the game will follow it to the grave. It will suffer the similar fate like Wildstar.

>

> Guild wars 2 made more money than Wildstar during it's lowest quarter. SWTOR has a lower population and worse money issues and content drought and kitten PvP than gw2 but is still alive.

>

> Where are your actual facts when people have pulled the monetary charts up again and again just to put down doomsayers like you.

>

> Christ, humans make my fcking head hurt sometimes with the kitten that is said.

Look kiddo don't get upset. Here is some facts for you:

140ppl was fired (nearly half Anet) both their "secret" projects (ye the ones meant to save them) were killed.

Just think a bit even if it's make your head hurt. Gw2 cannot maintain itself and most of the remaining GW2 employees must be assigned for a new project in the hope of saving the company. What do you think what kind of game quality will we get after this? They always had super shitty support. What kind of support could we expect in the future?

Just look around this pvp forum. No Anet employee read it for years. To be honest they never had the resources to maintain this game properly. What can we expect after the layoffs?

But go buy all the mount skins if you want. Maybe you will save Anet and I mean it without sarcasm.

> @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> > > Maybe the next patch would be some sign of life, we'll see but this company is dying.

> > > Pvp is dead for a long time now the rest of the game will follow it to the grave. It will suffer the similar fate like Wildstar.

> >

> > Guild wars 2 made more money than Wildstar during it's lowest quarter. SWTOR has a lower population and worse money issues and content drought and kitten PvP than gw2 but is still alive.

> >

> > Where are your actual facts when people have pulled the monetary charts up again and again just to put down doomsayers like you.

> >

> > Christ, humans make my fcking head hurt sometimes with the kitten that is said.

>

> Look kiddo don't get upset. Here is some facts for you:

> 140ppl was fired (nearly half Anet) both their "secret" projects (ye the ones meant to save them) were killed.

> Just think a bit even if it's make your head hurt. Gw2 cannot maintain itself and most of the remaining GW2 employees must be assigned for a new project in the hope of saving the company. What do you think what kind of game quality will we get after this? They always had super kitten support. What kind of support could we expect in the future?

> Just look around this pvp forum. No Anet employee read it for years. To be honest they never had the resources to maintain this game properly. What can we expect after the layoffs?

> But go buy all the mount skins if you want. Maybe you will save Anet and I mean it without sarcasm.

>

>

I love it when people start off with:

"Kiddo"

It means I don't have to read whatever else you had to say :D Thanks, you saved me time.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > > @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> > > > Maybe the next patch would be some sign of life, we'll see but this company is dying.

> > > > Pvp is dead for a long time now the rest of the game will follow it to the grave. It will suffer the similar fate like Wildstar.

> > >

> > > Guild wars 2 made more money than Wildstar during it's lowest quarter. SWTOR has a lower population and worse money issues and content drought and kitten PvP than gw2 but is still alive.

> > >

> > > Where are your actual facts when people have pulled the monetary charts up again and again just to put down doomsayers like you.

> > >

> > > Christ, humans make my fcking head hurt sometimes with the kitten that is said.

> >

> > Look kiddo don't get upset. Here is some facts for you:

> > 140ppl was fired (nearly half Anet) both their "secret" projects (ye the ones meant to save them) were killed.

> > Just think a bit even if it's make your head hurt. Gw2 cannot maintain itself and most of the remaining GW2 employees must be assigned for a new project in the hope of saving the company. What do you think what kind of game quality will we get after this? They always had super kitten support. What kind of support could we expect in the future?

> > Just look around this pvp forum. No Anet employee read it for years. To be honest they never had the resources to maintain this game properly. What can we expect after the layoffs?

> > But go buy all the mount skins if you want. Maybe you will save Anet and I mean it without sarcasm.

> >

> >

>

> I love it when people start off with:

>

> "Kiddo"

>

> It means I don't have to read whatever else you had to say :D Thanks, you saved me time.

Very grown up.