Sooo...

Now that there's going to be a smaller core group overseeing this game, do you think they'll be able to get some actual focus? Lets be real: Dungeons = pretty well ignored, with nothing new, spvp = not a lot of ground breaking new stuff there, WvW = was to get a mount, that no one asked for (lolwut), and my personal favourite, Raids. The idea of raids irked me, and the elitist core of gw2 ran with it. You can tell the ones that go out of their way to avoid them (like myself) by the level of their mastery, which is more often than not, always eight below the true max if you were to do the ones there.

So with that said, as well as the cancellation of some number of unknown projects, what is it that people want to see come out of all this? I'll be honest. The core game's story never hit it's stride in comparison to the story telling of gw1, but you can see as they fumbled on through their first expansion, that the story became a little less bland, when sprinkled with some old gw1 zest (that's what happens when you try to jump 250 years into the future, and try to forget everything). I want to see a more renewed focus on making this an actual sequel, instead of just a standalone game that is mostly concerned about fashion.