Soulbeast dueling S/Wh commentary

sinsrock.1702

Good vid.

Interesting Rune choice--any reason why you run Rune of Resistance?

That pig pet, meh.

Just not a fan in general.

I want something that is reliable so I run Smokescale

Correct me if I am wrong, but it didn't seem like Siamoth helped you much in these duels,

because even when you rng'd plasma at the beginning of the fight, the engi stealthed and waited you out.

Just a few thoughts.

Enjoyed the vid, thanks for uploading and sharing.

good video, Ima support, commentaries are always better, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67h8GyNgEmA.

one thing I'd like to say that you didnt point out in the video, is the problem with those two weapon sets is they can be countered through retal a well built tanky hammer guard can really put it on the back petal or is the engie maintined retal during your bursts (he didnt seem to have much which i find odd). just a thought

> @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> good video, Ima support, commentaries are always better, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67h8GyNgEmA.

>

> one thing I'd like to say that you didnt point out in the video, is the problem with those two weapon sets is they can be countered through retal a well built tanky hammer guard can really put it on the back petal or is the engie maintined retal during your bursts (he didnt seem to have much which i find odd). just a thought

I will for sure try to get more in depth with future ones :D! thank you im slowly getting the hand of commentaries :)

> @"sinsrock.1702" said:

> > @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> > good video, Ima support, commentaries are always better, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67h8GyNgEmA.

> >

> > one thing I'd like to say that you didnt point out in the video, is the problem with those two weapon sets is they can be countered through retal a well built tanky hammer guard can really put it on the back petal or is the engie maintined retal during your bursts (he didnt seem to have much which i find odd). just a thought

>

> I will for sure try to get more in depth with future ones :D! thank you im slowly getting the hand of commentaries :)

Sweet, you should check out Cammy cakes , while hes a destiny 2 pvper, his commentaries are fantastic and I wish gw2 had more people who did stuff like that instead of the edgy montages.

I love doing montages :) but maybe ill try to get into commentating more I think people don't like to commentate cuz its honestly boring to make sometimes in comparison to a montage :) a couple friends of mine said they think im pretty bland when I commentate any way yu guys could think to spice it up ?!?

> @"sinsrock.1702" said:

> I love doing montages :) but maybe ill try to get into commentating more I think people don't like to commentate cuz its honestly boring to make sometimes in comparison to a montage :) a couple friends of mine said they think im pretty bland when I commentate any way yu guys could think to spice it up ?!?

uh... you spelled 'you' wrong (yu)

Cmon man.

I thought we went over this already.

Get your $h1t together! jk jk jk :P lol

_Oh yeah, I reacted to your video.

Let me know what you think._

> @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > @"sinsrock.1702" said:

> > I love doing montages :) but maybe ill try to get into commentating more I think people don't like to commentate cuz its honestly boring to make sometimes in comparison to a montage :) a couple friends of mine said they think im pretty bland when I commentate any way yu guys could think to spice it up ?!?

>

> uh... you spelled 'you' wrong (yu)

> Cmon man.

> I thought we went over this already.

>

> Get your $h1t together! jk jk jk :P lol

>

> _Oh yeah, I reacted to your video.

> Let me know what you think._

bahahaha I think I just type so fast and miss a couple letters here and there xD