I have low fps and insane lag spikes (over 4k ping)

Dark.1389

I have a 1050ti , i5 - 4460k, 8Gig ram and i can't run the game at stable 60 fps even while most of the stuff are disasbled, besides textures and shaders, both of them are on maxed.

Any reason why it keeps happening?

and also i'm having a major ping problem once a while my ping goes insane above 1k and it doesn't stop for like 30min

Have you checked for dust? I was having a problem a couple months ago. Finally tracked it down to dust on the processor. The dust was stifling air flow, the processor was overheating and throttling itself. I popped the fan off, blew the dust off the heat sink, popped the fan back on. Problem gone!!! I was so happy.

> @"Dark.1389" said:

> I have a 1050ti , i5 - 4460k, 8Gig ram and i can't run the game at stable 60 fps even while most of the stuff are disasbled, besides textures and shaders, both of them are on maxed.

> Any reason why it keeps happening?

> and also i'm having a major ping problem once a while my ping goes insane above 1k and it doesn't stop for like 30min

>

Not being able to run a stable 60FPS on a 1050TI isn't surprising at all really. Same with the older 4460K. With that on Medium Settings you should pull around 20-30FPS range for the most part, <10FPS in World Boss or Zerg Events.

As for the high ping, that would be your ISP's side. If your ping is continuously going higher while playing, it is generally a good sign of network throttling, which is, sadly, completely legal now.