KhainPride.3987

Rifle:

Bring piercing back on auto attack

lower cast time for killshot to about 1 second

increase range of killshot to 1800

Hammer:

Unblockable F1 burst skill

Longbow:

Faster auto attack, why? im a bloody warrior with lots of strength. Were not using heavy arrows, if we were then it would do a lot of damage??

Vanilla elite skill:

Reduce cool down to 40 seconds for Signet of Rage

New upcoming elite for vanilla warrior(banner):

Battle standard cool down should be reduced to 120 seconds

new spellbreaker:

I dont have spellbreaker but from what i see is:

Why do you treat the normal burst skills as level 1?** Bring it up to level 3 for the bonus damage. **You dont have to programatically increase adrenaline/berserker power stacks, you can easily impose the limit on that.

perhaps maybe then I can actually feel motivated to unlock this fine beast. As of now, i am doing okay as using vanilla warrior. Why waste money on junk.

we have thieves jumping up and down spamming 15k damage in WvW and they have easy access to their own killshot variant

**As a warrior, we have to focus on getting adrenaline up and rising. Why? so we can utilize burst skills which can help us clear conditions, do more damage and have pressure. **

I have about 6k hours and 95% of those hours have been on warrior.. I know probably not enough to merit a simple opinion of mine

Been playing since beta with a lot of breaks in between

I usually and mostly play WvW

TLDR:

ALL IM ASKING FOR IS MORE DAMAGE

if you put level 3 burst damage into Spellbreaker, it will motivate me and others to buy PoF

Buff Rifle Dmg.

Its only used in openworld fun builds

and it sucks even there.

Make Longbow F1 10 Tragets and tick faster.

Maybe after over 6 years Warrior gets a good Aoe for Openworld farming.

Buff GS in PvE only.

Same reason as Rifle.

Buff Power Berzerker.

Redesign useless traits like Brave Stride.

1800 Kill Shot range... I can imagine shitstorm after such change. I prefer toning down those pesky ranger 1800+ range arced projectiles. It is really ridiculous.

Rifle is good in terms of damage. Level 3 adrenaline killshot is really good. I can live with long cast time,

BUT the fact rifle projectiles disappear with slight terrain elevation, are obstructed/out of range with no reason is really annoying. It is as annoying as missing Rush, albeit occuring less frequently. The 4th skill needs some love, since it is not instant or at least very very fast. It can't be used reliably for evading purposes. I suggest the evade to start instantly followed by 1/2 sec cast time shot (and shot could be stow-able, but skill goes on full CD obviously). Other than that, rifle is pretty good.

Longbow on the other hand... it's pretty bad in PvP/WvW. I suggest knockdown on Pin Down. Longbow is pretty slow and too telegraphed for current balance. Make Arcing Arrow faster and add 2 stacks of vulnerability per arrow on Fan of Fire (with reasonable durations). Longbow will still be more an utility weapon than dps one (excluding condi berserker).

I dont know bro, I dont care about surviving. I been running full zerk scholar forever! I jump in zergs..its all about the dodge, whirlwind and now the new bulls charge which is amazing for its evade + the 10% dmg bonus you get from using bulls charge

Yeah, rifle is okay. Killshot can see a boost in damage though. Yes, the other day i got 26k kill shot, on average my level 3 KS hits around 16k~22k. I got 15k whirlwind against heavy class other night. Last night fighting against blackgate, i got 30k 100b on an downed tempest ele(whatever the new class is called..pardon me).

Bring back pierce on auto attack for pressure damage against multiple enemies and gain of adrenaline.

Why the 1800 range?, well why not? first off all at that range, your pretty much sure you will be out of combat. Atleast we can have a chance at shooting someone down with KS who tries to teleport/leap/run to-out of combat. its not the range that matters here, its the bullet traveling which seems very slow and not instant. Shouldnt it be instant? The bullet travels so slow, so give it more range so people cant walk away from it.

What I meant to say is, if ANET can allow spellbreaker to deal only Level 3 burst damage or at the very least a a level 2 burst damage. Then I can see myself buying PoF to try it out. Till then, im not switching for a weak output damaging class..it seems more like a support class with nice cc,boonstrip etc.

Adrenaline is only important for adrenal stacks, berserker power stacks. Not for damage. I would like to see a damage comeback because at this point of life, only Killshot seems viable and motivational enough to get the 3 bars of adrenal to use a burst skill.

Eviscerate?? lmao..only use it for adrenal health/beserker power.(and leap through stealth field, water fields etc and running away/juking people) Damage is weak.

hammer?? nice leap + blast(good for escapes + healing or for chasing zergs)...but lmao @ damage and cc in this meta

Longbow?? doesnt seem viable in big group fights unless you have signet of might..reflects op

mace?? i think this is very good right now because maybe people dont expect to be stunned or dazed + the block. I got 9k burst on vanilla last night, 6k(3rd chain auto) and what not; Its great with paired quickness trait.

sword?? something is off, i cant put a name to it. It seems okay but something is off by using flurry burst. Sometimes i dont get adrenal stacks.

Seems like axe 3 is the new finishing move/eviscerate. long range instant 5k-10k on low health enemies.

these numbers i put out, its not easy to live like this. You have to play very glassy and give up a lot of sustain but I seem to do well against the average WvW'er which counts :disappointed: , it doesnt matter in blobs, because no one is out there to focus you unless you do get just..focused haha.

oh and what happened to healing signet.. It seems so useless now. I use the new defiant stance heal now. It seems it has gotten buffed to last longer. Great skill for offensive position