Unholy Sanctuary not working

virgileboss.2458

Hi everyone,

I just went on a Deimos run last night and was hk as scourge so i was using this trait (unholy sanctuary) and it ended up not working ... I had everything required for it to proc but it didn't.

Right after that I went in a random open-world map to try it out by agroing/dying to some mosnters and ... it still didn't work.

Last thing I went on the patch update (05/03/2019) to see if they changed it and i missed the information ... I didn't.

So is it just me and do you guys also have it bugged ?

Thanks and good night all :)

On Scourge the trait should activate in downstate. Does that happen? Then it's working as intended.

See the tooltip: _If your life force is above the threshold, **your shroud will activate if you would take a lethal blow.**_

Of course desert shroud does not protect you from entering downstate like core and reaper shroud would do. It's not a damage mitigation on scourge - just an additional F5 proc.

Its a barrier proc though and there are a couple traits/runes that bolster it, but yes this trait is wildly inconsistent and can't be relied on even when 'carefully planning your death (?)'. It should be completely reworked or at least look into the separate proc for scourges and figure out the bugs. I couldn't pin it down.

Thanks for the answers.

It's true that I never really questioned the fact that it doesn't down you. In my mind it was just that instead of going in downstate, it procs shroud (or f5 on scourge) and it was theasy case untill the patch I guess?

Btw taking a lethal blow with this trait does down you and it does NOT activate f5 so I think this is bugged at least on scourge. I'm going to try using it with core and reaper and keep you updated.

EDIT : It still is the same right now, not preventing death/activating F5 when downed ON SCOURGE. Works perfectly on core/reaper.

> @"Khailyn.6248" said:

>

> Mark Katzbach.4680 ArenaNet ›

> 6:29PM

>

> Bug Fixes:

>

> Necromancer—Unholy Sanctuary: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from functioning in certain scenarios when coupled with the scourge elite specialization.

Yay! We did it fam! Hehe :)