rules of the mists

> @"zionophir.6845" said:

> on last page and it says i have to get it in anvil rock (+2 more locations). are these locations in pve or do our server have to be linked those named servers? wiki doesn't have info regarding this yet. have you guys got the page?

queue is so high now. and i just want to clarify. is the one in aldons you referring to (i got that aready) or is it nearer spawn?

> @"zionophir.6845" said:

> > @"zionophir.6845" said:

> > on last page and it says i have to get it in anvil rock (+2 more locations). are these locations in pve or do our server have to be linked those named servers? wiki doesn't have info regarding this yet. have you guys got the page?

>

> queue is so high now. and i just want to clarify. is the one in aldons you referring to (i got that aready) or is it nearer spawn?

There is a slight discrepancy in that description: They are not "in" but "around" the area of it. The one relative to the server names is on the ground just a few steps from the main spawn point.

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > @"zionophir.6845" said:

> > > @"zionophir.6845" said:

> > > on last page and it says i have to get it in anvil rock (+2 more locations). are these locations in pve or do our server have to be linked those named servers? wiki doesn't have info regarding this yet. have you guys got the page?

> >

> > queue is so high now. and i just want to clarify. is the one in aldons you referring to (i got that aready) or is it nearer spawn?

>

> There is a slight discrepancy in that description: They are not "in" but "around" the area of it. The one relative to the server names is on the ground just a few steps from the main spawn point.

well it was implied :P but thanks for correction.

and thank you for telling me the exact location.