> @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > > @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> > > > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > > > > @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > > > > > The implementation of this mount as WvW only is horrible. This mount should be available just like any other mount, except that it's the only one that can go to the Mist.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > .............. it is able to be used in PvE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nope, it's locked in PvE.

> > > > >

> > > > > I just used the warclaw in pve....

> > > >

> > > > I don't think we're talking about the same thing here. I'm commenting about the implementation of this mount where you have to jump some hoops in WvW just so you can use the Warclaw rather than making it available in PvE without the WvW hoops jumping. As it stands, without jumping the hoops, the mount is locked in PvE.

> > >

> > > This is exactly how I feel about that sweet pve Legendary armor as a wvw’er

> >

> > You speak as if there are no WvW-exclusive Legendary armor.

>

> The point he's making is that the legendary armor that looks like its been given a kitten and looks genuinely legendary is locked to PvE content. Unlike the mount, where you have to jump through hoops for a few hours... The PvE legendary armor requires you to invest several months of time, plus starting cost to get meta gear, classes, what ever.

>

> And Raids aren't for everyone, just Like WvW. I personally think they could have done a lot better to make Raids feel more like GW2 rather than some grind fest that turns into a full time job.

>

> I guess the primary reason why the WvW armor doesn't look particularly interesting is the cost to make it is significantly less expensive than PvE. As by the time you get enough tickets to buy the ascended armor, you've probably accumulated enough resources to build an entire set.

I guess it's a matter of taste. I don't see the PvE Legendary armor worth it. Do you honestly envy the look of the Medium PvE legendary armor over the Medium WvW Legendary armor? The PvE version might have the fancy animation but it look ugly as fk on a Thief or Engineer. Sure the Druid might love it, but that's it. But I digress, we're going off topic.

> @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > > > @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> > > > > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > > > > > > The implementation of this mount as WvW only is horrible. This mount should be available just like any other mount, except that it's the only one that can go to the Mist.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > .............. it is able to be used in PvE.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Nope, it's locked in PvE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just used the warclaw in pve....

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't think we're talking about the same thing here. I'm commenting about the implementation of this mount where you have to jump some hoops in WvW just so you can use the Warclaw rather than making it available in PvE without the WvW hoops jumping. As it stands, without jumping the hoops, the mount is locked in PvE.

> > > >

> > > > This is exactly how I feel about that sweet pve Legendary armor as a wvw’er

> > >

> > > You speak as if there are no WvW-exclusive Legendary armor.

> >

> > The point he's making is that the legendary armor that looks like its been given a kitten and looks genuinely legendary is locked to PvE content. Unlike the mount, where you have to jump through hoops for a few hours... The PvE legendary armor requires you to invest several months of time, plus starting cost to get meta gear, classes, what ever.

> >

> > And Raids aren't for everyone, just Like WvW. I personally think they could have done a lot better to make Raids feel more like GW2 rather than some grind fest that turns into a full time job.

> >

> > I guess the primary reason why the WvW armor doesn't look particularly interesting is the cost to make it is significantly less expensive than PvE. As by the time you get enough tickets to buy the ascended armor, you've probably accumulated enough resources to build an entire set.

>

> I guess it's a matter of taste. I don't see the PvE Legendary armor worth it. Do you honestly envy the look of the Medium PvE legendary armor over the Medium WvW Legendary armor? The PvE version might have the fancy animation but it look ugly as kitten on a Thief or Engineer. Sure the Druid might love it, but that's it. But I digress, we're going off topic.

Nope, not worth it. Once I got the hero brigadine. I loved the simple look it had. Something videos or pictures don't do justice