Unique Warclaw mount

So if they buy that skin anyone can have warkitty with a catmander tag even if they haven’t bought any commander tags? If they already have a tag can they show both their own tag and the WarKitty’s tag at the same time?

Since the WarKitty having its own tag can cause some conflicts it’s easier to only have a cheeseburger cat skin and if someone has a catmander/commander tag they can wear it while riding it.

Edit: if this isn’t your reddit account then someone stole [your idea](

)

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> So if they buy that skin anyone can have warkitty with a catmander tag even if they haven’t bought any commander tags? If they already have a tag can they show both their own tag and the WarKitty’s tag at the same time?

>

> Since the WarKitty having its own tag can cause some conflicts it’s easier to only have a cheeseburger cat skin and if someone has a catmander/commander tag they can wear it while riding it.

>

> Edit: if this isn’t your reddit account then someone stole [your idea](

)

No that's my reddit account :P

> @"Fade.5904" said:

> (2000 gem ones) PLEASE make it a giant Catmander Cheeseburger Cat :D

I think the upcoming skins are already known, and none of them looks remotely like that. (LOL) =)

I find it interesting, though, that we will get feline skins in the future, since the Warclaw is not an animal but a construct of unknown origin. I don't mind, I am not a fan of metal buildings nor beings. ;)