Warrior overhaul on the horizon?

Interpretor.3091

Man, are warrior players in this game really that bad? All this talk of overhaul? Warrior is actually one of the most balanced classes in this game. All three specs are viable, none of them really scream out "op". That being said, power berserker is viable not condition berserker. Thanks to scourges, firebrands, scrappers, condi berserker will never see the light of day. It's not just warrior either, condition builds as a whole minus mirage are pretty weak in this power damage era.

Again...powercreep.

> @"JTGuevara.9018" said:

> power berserker is viable

I'm pretty bad at the game and only recently saw how bad I was when I started to learn the Duelist role for Warrior.

Strength Dagger is very fun and I hope to become dependable for my team.

I'd be interested to know of a viable Power Berserker build to use in sPvP. It's a great theme but neither the damage nor the survivability stands out for me.

> @"Ralkuth.1456" said:

> > @"JTGuevara.9018" said:

> > power berserker is viable

> I'd be interested to know of a viable Power Berserker build to use in sPvP. It's a great theme but neither the damage nor the survivability stands out for me.

That is because power berserker (and in PvP/WvW condi berserker, too) are non-competetive specs/builds compared to core warrior/spb and elite specs of other classes.

I wonder how people expect powercreep to rise, when buffing berserker is just giving warriors alternative builds to use (that do not suck). Berserker doesn't have to be broken now, it all just depends on how Anet balances it. Simple as that. Some people call them "truly balanced" when they are underperforming overall compared to other specs and as an excuse not to buff berserker. Powercreep in this game IS an issue, it has been like this for years now and it seems Anet doesn't want to do anything about it.