[solved] Warriors, help me out. Double gun flame?

Magolith.9412

My friend who mains warrior is trying to help me analyze what happened here and says it looks like it should not have happened.

> "But check out that video. You can clearly see, he uses Gun Flame on the FA guy with the [TTS] guild tag. You take damage from it's AoE and go down. In real speed, exactly 1s goes by then he attacks you with Gun Flame. This isn't possible because the skill should be on CD and he should NOT have the adrenaline. The only way he'd have enough adrenaline is if he popped "To the Limit!", Signet of Fury, Sundering Leap or Head Butt. All of which have a very distinctive animation. But you never see any of them"

Can anyone help me figure out exactly what's going on here? I mean, I know going down from the first gunflame was a given, but I'm curious how he used it again like that.

If the Berserker uses blood reckoning, just go for him. But basically that's what I mean by adrenaline issues, Berserker has to sacrifice so much defense just to do what legit happened there.

I bet he's using Arms + Discipline too. Intelligence sigils could be fine but then you're predictably using gunflame twice that way,

> @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> If the Berserker uses blood reckoning, just go for him. But basically that's what I mean by adrenaline issues, Berserker has to sacrifice so much defense just to do what legit happened there.

Oh yea. I didn't even pay attn to see they were coming or I could have probably avoided it. I was just curious how there were two gunflames as I rarely ever (i.e. never) get to fight a gunflamer roaming.

> It is strong though in WvW, I will say that it's actually not bad if you're in a zerg and they don't focus you too much or you catch someone offguard with an unblockable gunflame

Firebrands and tempests say hi. With current defensive support in WvW, it is unpractical to use rifle warrior imo. For small scale fights, it can somehow work, but you are better off taking hammer revenant.

> @"cryorion.9532" said:

> > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > It is strong though in WvW, I will say that it's actually not bad if you're in a zerg and they don't focus you too much or you catch someone offguard with an unblockable gunflame

>

> Firebrands and tempests say hi. With current defensive support in WvW, it is unpractical to use rifle warrior imo. For small scale fights, it can somehow work, but you are better off taking hammer revenant.

And here's why Berserker has ridiculous trade-offs, you're actually forced to use signet of might vs. those comps or gunflame doesn't do anything. Then the rest depends on your own realm.'s zergs

The moment you use signet of might, you lose a slot of endure pain/shake it off/etc.

Really wish ANET would re-evaluate their design of this spec tbh it has potential but it needs help from ANET

Rifle has always been a bit meme sadly.

For Core you'd build a bit like[ this](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURj8cQfHW5BuhAnIGKCKtLa9sAXhWIFsB4BCAA-jRCFABOcIAW4IAUz+DA8AAKU9HBuAAXpEMNdBIp8jUARMGA-e " this").

There's no use building for sustain at all and your best bet at surviving is to down someone in 1 hit of a 3-bar Killshot, then proceed to cleave his/her poor corpse out with quickness while your passive stability and endure pain lets you do your job and hopefully run out with GS before they chase you down.

The changes to Signet of Might and then Berzerker's Gunflame did extend the life of the meme a bit but indeed, you sacrifice too much for that burst.

> It is strong though in WvW, I will say that it's actually not bad if you're in a zerg and they don't focus you too much or you catch someone offguard with an unblockable gunflame

I main Gunflame on WSR and I often do more damage than Weavers and Heralds. Double Gunflame and Volley with unblockable > Arc Divider downs. Its meta if played well.

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > It is strong though in WvW, I will say that it's actually not bad if you're in a zerg and they don't focus you too much or you catch someone offguard with an unblockable gunflame

>

> I main Gunflame on WSR and I often do more damage than Weavers and Heralds. Double Gunflame and Volley with unblockable > Arc Divider downs. Its meta if played well.

It's great to know you're doing well with the berserker heal and unblockable

I actually like to play gunflame with Arms/Disc/Zerk with rampage so I can at least have some survivability using unblockables.

I like to use signet of fury too, it feeels awkward without signet of fury imo