What group content do you enjoy soloing? What do you solo them with?

Question is in the title. Do you like soloing dungeons? Fractals? Bounties? On what profession?

Personally I love trying to solo bounties even though I fail a lot of the time the challenge is fun and it's super rewarding when you actually do it. Looking to see what else I can get away with soloing.

Bounties are good. I like soloing Junundu Rising on my reaper, although sometimes people come help, sometimes not, so maybe it isnt a true solo. Similar with the maw meta in desolation to get portal spikes, you can get two lanes done if you're around for the pre-events, but it's very hard to solo all three lanes and complete by yourself. The champ argon event in Jahai Bluffs is a good challenge too. Reaper brings a lot to the table for soloing open world stuff.

I farmed most of my Caudecus Manor tokens for armor skin unlocks solo with a thief, but I think things got rescaled so it might be harder now. WIth elite spec power creep a lot of the dungeon solo challenge is more patience than anything.