Returning Druid player looks for help

Heya! I've decided to check back on GW2 after about one-and a half year break and would like to ask how's Druid doing, particularly in Fractals. I remember running T1 and T2 fractals with this build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNEQNAW8Xn0rCtqgNrA2sCEtil9ADOueX3rL3uAwoj5CEwGBlY83A-jRyGQBI4gA4h9HEjuBy9AAAwVAQRqCEElfeUJofU7BA-e mainly focusing on zerk dps with supportive buff generation.

I've went through several discussions/tips for current Druid builds mainly focusing on full healing/might upkeep through a new armorset (Harrier or Magi's/Minstrel's/Harrier's mix?). I'm not sure how long it will take me to fully convert my build (mainly trinkets) and I'm still not sure which way to go (full Harrier or the mix). If I understand it correctly, it all comes down to

person's playstyle and skill?

I'm not really sure if I can take my old zerk druid build to fractals. Do people expect you to run full healer/might-gen Druid build in fractals nowadays? Also do you have any recommendations for a new "up-to-date" druid builds based on popularity and usefulness? I've seen alot of Soulbeasts but would like to stick to my Druid.

Thanks alot for the help!

Speaking of fractals, I saw that now there are other options for healing/boon support (renegade, guardian). Still I stick to my boon support healer (see at metabattle for the build). I have full ascended armor and weapons (harrier) and take 2 magi accessories. The rest of trinkets are harrier.

For my build, I change between more heal (lingering light) and more might upkeep (grace of the land) depending on the encounter and my party members. Also depending on a situation, I take stone or sun spirit or glyph of empowerment. I take jacaranda and switch the second pet as needed. In general, I take food and oil only for toughest encounters or if the team is not too experienced or geared. In most cases I only use potions. In general, this all matters only in T4 provided you have decent party mates.

I have no problems finding T4 pug teams in a need of a healer. I join them in lfg unless they explicitly state they don't want a druid.

To answer your question I have seen a 2nd druid going DPS (I never did so) and sometimes taking the remaining spirits of glyphs. That may be a role for you if you wish to use your zerker druid. In the end of the day, what matters is if you do your task in fractals as a druid - being heal/support or DPS/support or pure DPS.

Welcome back and good luck!

Thanks!

Feels like it would be good to be able to cover both healer and dps options in order to better cover the group's needs. I really like teh idea of full support build, but at the same time, tehre are instances in which dull support may be a bit of an over(heal).

It will take me some time to get a new healing accessory set anyway, so till then I'm gonna stick to my dps set and then possibly create a new one for purely for healing. Damn it's gonna be expensive...

Up to T3 it doesn't really matter THAT much, if you plan on doing T4 on Druid you'll be expected to be a healer/support as druid dmg/cleave is pretty meh and depending on frac/instabilities it can be pretty healing intensive.

Staff + Axe/Warhorn for weps, you REALLY want the Warhorn#5 buffs, for spirits run Frost/Stone as default IMO, you'll usually have more pDps than cDps(obviously, Sun/Stone if you have all condidps), and 33% damage reduction is HUGE for survivability. Glyph of empowerment if you got Vuln covered and pdps comp, else run Storm spirit as last util.

Nature Magic 2-3-1 (or 1-3-1) over Marksmanship, and on Druid traitline you can play with Primal Echoes as well. Vicious Quarry over Quick Draw can be worth sometimes on shorter fights. Also I usually run Iboga/Wyvern, the extra condis can help depending on what comp you have and it still has some CC and nice damage.

Personally i run 6/6 Harrier armor (Monk runes), Harrier weps (Transference/Water), this gives you good healing and good boon duration, then for trinkets i run Minstrel if there's a lot of damage pressure and my group isn't that good, otherwise i run Berserker/Diviner trinkets.

> @"BRNBRITO.9624" said:

> Personally i run 6/6 Harrier armor (Monk runes), Harrier weps (Transference/Water), this gives you good healing and good boon duration, then for trinkets i run Minstrel if there's a lot of damage pressure and my group isn't that good, otherwise i run Berserker/Diviner trinkets.

Is there any particular advantage for running Minstrel's instead of Cleric's ?