Objectives and Map Strategy Are Too Much For a Lot of People.

fox.5340

It's really bad for the morning crew. I Don't know if they're just bots or people that are clueless as to what to do during ranked play... Time and time again, on both sides, people just ignore objectives or refuse to follow common sense strategies. I can deal with people who either A.) Are a bot, or play like one. B.) Refuse to communicate. ... or C.) Refuse to follow basic strategy.

Asking someone to manage all three, majority of the ranked games they play, is absurd.

I value my time. I play to win. If I lose, it better be close. That being said, most of my games are either landslide wins or avalanche losses... It also doesn't help that I lose more points than I gain. PvP is becoming such a hassle and a total let down to play. Frustration is through the roof. There has to be a viable solution out there...

This mode just requires u to use brain, its fact. Now u meet a lot of ppl that refuse to do so. And they play it only becouse there is no other mode in pvp. And now if we received another mode for pvp, that would be more of a deathmatch or anything, it would make ques much longer, and it would make rating differences in ranked even bigger than now. (1500 rating vs 1800 is a bs, that I already observed)

That's prolly the reason, anet didn't leave us 2x2 mode

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> This mode just requires u to use brain, its fact. Now u meet a lot of ppl that refuse to do so. And they play it only becouse there is no other mode in pvp. And now if we received another mode for pvp, that would be more of a deathmatch or anything, it would make ques much longer, and it would make rating differences in ranked even bigger than now. (1500 rating vs 1800 is a bs, that I already observed)

> That's prolly the reason, anet didn't leave us 2x2 mode

I think a ranked 2v2 or a 5v5/8v8 deathmatch would

outdo conquest tbh.

Be thankful there are still new players coming to pvp and failing as you describe.. its better than nobody. We were all noobs at one point and didn't have a clue.

New players are like rabbits in the headlights.. they can only do one thing at a time which is usually feeding mid or blindly 1v1ing everything in sight.

They will learn... in time.

> @"bbop.9706" said:

> Be thankful there are still new players coming to pvp and failing as you describe.. its better than nobody. We were all noobs at one point and didn't have a clue.

>

> New players are like rabbits in the headlights.. they can only do one thing at a time which is usually feeding mid or blindly 1v1ing everything in sight.

>

> They will learn... in time.

They gotta listen to learn. Most I encounter spew garbage at me when I correct them

Most games focus on kill only so ppl are used to it

I see so often ppl fight close 4vx and I beg them stop go close when mid and far is free....

Or since I started play scrapper I hold far 1v2 easy and we don’t have mid and close but someone comes far feels he need help me and dies.

I don’t think Anet can fix that the pvp popularity is to low and with so few player you have ppl who should be silver in gold or higher

Tried PvP again today after a year+ of not doing PvP (maybe that places me in bronze with no rank?) and holy kitten. Solo Q is worse than trying to win fights with pugs in WvW. 100% of my matches were awful (well except the last one that I ended on a high note where we played with brains and decapped points while enemy team tried to rush lord but didn't have enough points and we then killed them). In one match, a thief with low health **backpeddaling for 4+ seconds**, another match an engineer who literally stood on our capped point while watching me (literally did not move and stowed weapons) be 2v1d by a dragonhunter and (I forget the other class) while I'm trying to get onto point on my necromancer but can't because I'm being stunlocked and pulled. He then says "Fight on point and I'll help". 10 seconds later he dies to those same 2 players.

Are WvW players are better than SPvP players? Or maybe thinking beyond just fighting is too much for 99% of players (SPvP)

https://imgur.com/AHVsnsD

https://imgur.com/R8g2nub