Please add these skins for the Warclaw

> @"Edward H Angle.1407" said:

> Currently there is a starbound/stardust/scale etc skin for the original mounts.

>

> THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE FOR WARCLAW ASAP, preferably 2 weeks ago upon release. This game mode is unplayable otherwise.

Fairly sure that is in the pipes, though I think they still need to release one for the beetle, no?

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"Edward H Angle.1407" said:

> > Currently there is a starbound/stardust/scale etc skin for the original mounts.

> >

> > THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE FOR WARCLAW ASAP, preferably 2 weeks ago upon release. This game mode is unplayable otherwise.

>

> Fairly sure that is in the pipes, though I think they still need to release one for the beetle, no?

I hope so. This game mode is unplayable otherwise

> @"Edward H Angle.1407" said:

> Currently there is a starbound/stardust/scale etc skin for the original mounts.

>

> THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE FOR WARCLAW ASAP, preferably 2 weeks ago upon release. This game mode is unplayable otherwise.

I was anticipating one to release but when the mount pack came I sadfaced.

>! Probably going to be a 2k gem mount skin.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"Edward H Angle.1407" said:

> > Currently there is a starbound/stardust/scale etc skin for the original mounts.

> >

> > THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE FOR WARCLAW ASAP, preferably 2 weeks ago upon release. This game mode is unplayable otherwise.

>

> I was anticipating one to release but when the mount pack came I sadfaced.

>

> >! Probably going to be a 2k gem mount skin.

Or more likely part of another 2k mount pack, incorporating some of the other unique skins already available for the original 5 mounts.