equilibrio

zika.5763

What are you doing with the game? I bought the game and now I'm suffering with the balance in wvw. Arrange the hyper. They ruined the old spell. Instead of balancing the game, you're ruining the game by the new spain's calsa. has condition of having the spell stop being mercenaries the game and free and you are making of it a game paid the one that does not have money you say it with the chars unbalanced and the ones that have money have more advantages to stop with this shit they are losing players that and a customer complaint I am not a gaimer but yes I am a customer I demand stupid response.

Hard to give a response when one can barely even understand what you're saying...

It also doesn't help that your complaints are full o' kitten litter. Are you're talking about in-game currency or real cash? The latter doesn't affect WvW in anyway and the former is kind of a given... anyone with gold to spare in the game will always have an advantage over those who are poor though how much of an impact that has in WvW is debatable. What about it that makes the game "utterly unplayable" to you? Do you expect a hand-out just to be considered an "equal" to all those who worked hard to get what they have? Is that it?

Also why is it that everyone complains about changes rather than just adapting and making the most of it? You need to learn how to play your class, their strengths and weaknesses, what they're good at and less so. PoF release a week ago, expertise doesn't grow on trees or short-time spans. Whether people like it or not, tweaks and nerfs are a part of every MMO, if you can't adapt then you're going to be left behind. Stop being such a whiner who wants everything spoon fed to them. Do your own homework, research builds and see which ones are the meta and then try to fit in.

Or.......quit being cheap and support the game you're taking advantage of as a F2P player? You can get both xpacs for $30 or something close to that. F2P does not mean 'free to rage', it is a free game and you're not spending a dime on it. Meanwhile, those of us who buy the xpacs and Gems are supporting the game financially so it can stay afloat. If you don't like that, go play something else. You're deliberately handicapping yourself and complaining in turn, which is both redundant and hypocritical. Finally: learn english and proper grammar or don't bother complaining. If we can't understand you, ANET's just going to write you off as a literal child throwing a tantrum (which is clearly what you're doing) and eventually completely ignore whatever it is you're trying to form into a coherent language. This xpac brought in more players, especially more WoW players from what I've heard, so no they're not losing players. If losing YOU counts as 'players' then good riddance kid. I'm all for promoting a positive community, but not when kids like you think you're entitled to everything simply because a game is labeled 'F2P'. Grow up or get lost.

> @vicious.5683 said:

> He's complaining about wvw scourge being OP, an elite spec you can only get with POF (paid content). At least that's what I could understand.

The game is playable without the expansions but it is in your best interest to buy them as soon as possible, otherwise you will not be able to catch up. It is the same with every MMO - new expansions rendering old content, builds and gear obsolete. Saying you bought vanilla or even HoT and therefore deserve special treatment ins't a good argument here - by that logic everyone who has the full game (expansions included) has priority over you... and rightfully so.

> @Okami.7049 said:

> Or.......quit being cheap and support the game you're taking advantage of as a F2P player?

He said he bought the game, the question is which version does he have. Vanilla? HoT? PoF?

> @Okami.7049 said:

> Or.......quit being cheap and support the game (...)

I want to support artists and programmers, I really do! But that money would also go to the balance team, and I'm afraid that's unacceptable.

I'm waiting for their first move... :skull: