Game crashes and reboots my laptop every time!

Hello im new to gw2, I have recently bought a ASUS G752VS GTX1070 8gb i7 6700 16GB 17.3' screen g-sync. Now gw2 was the first game I download on my new laptop, game runs beautiful at high setting with 70-90 fps and 60 in high populated areas, after my second session maybe around 2h the game froze my screen went all crazy and my system rebooted, then I started the game up again and after 5min it did it again. I then reinstalled the game because maybe something went wrong with the download but after 30min in game it happened again...I thought to myself ( my laptops has a problem ) but then I download Black Desert and the game runs perfect with high settings and getting around 75fps and around 50-60 in crowded areas, played the game for over 4 hours and no issue. Then I downloaded Superposition Benchmark and it ran amazing with 85min fps with max around 115fps, Then I REdownloaded GW2 again and in about 10min I had the same problem...

So what do you think is the issue?

Thanks.

Here, I've been having issues for 4ish months now. I just went and uninstalled and did a clean install of an older Nvidia Driver from before the issues began. At least this time the game tried to crash, it was able to recover and I see the event viewer has "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.". Dev's need to figure out why the Nvidia drivers are having issues.