Daily achievements

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > That's not true. Many achievements require specific dedication, you won't get them "along the way."

> > Hmm ... do you suggest somebody hacked my account to shower it in achievement points? ;)

>

> I said specific achievements. Obviously, you did not do those (like collections, races etc.).

Only the ones where I wanted to have the rewards (I absolutely had to have the Wayfarer's Henge backback for example ;) ). But my point stays: You get plenty of achievement points along the way as long as you try a wide variety of content.

> @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> Only the ones where I wanted to have the rewards (I absolutely had to have the Wayfarer's Henge backback for example ;) ). But my point stays: You get plenty of achievement points along the way as long as you try a wide variety of content.

It's still not enough if you want all of the available AP.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> > Only the ones where I wanted to have the rewards (I absolutely had to have the Wayfarer's Henge backback for example ;) ). But my point stays: You get plenty of achievement points along the way as long as you try a wide variety of content.

>

> It's still not enough if you want all of the available AP.

Wait, are we still talking about whether a new player should stress themselves about picking up dailies now or later, or what is this discussion about? If you really want all of the available ap, there's a good chance you'll be playing long past the point where you reach the daily ap cap.