PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ashimmu.4219" said:

> Can't play GW2 - queue buttons are stuck - please, fix it.

> Would be polite for developers to give an appropriate feedback as this bug is still there, after numerous support tickets and forum threads.

> Thanks you.

agree but none they keep adding stuff yet they cant fix an issue going on for quite a while now.....

I havnt been able to q in the last hour.....will this bug ever be fixed

Edit: 2 hours now the que hasnt worked for me....is this god telling me to uninstall? Or programming error. The people who should know remain silent so it must be god.

Edit2: i loves this game plz fix it for mee

On my main account I haven't been able to queue for over a week. One day my qeueue just failed and it stopped at the screen where the map is decided. And it's been there every time I log in ever since. I've obviously logged out since then, sometimes for over 24 hours at a time, and I still can't even go into heart of the mists and it has been like that for over a week now. I've sent a report to support and they never sent me anything back. It actually prevents me from playing PvE too, as whenever I log in I still see the map selector pick Legacy of Foefire and then never go away and I can't see what I've even doing.

I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue or play PvE without this piece of the UI obscuring everything I see.

> @"MrPhantasia.5924" said:

>

> I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single fuck)

> @"Sorem.9157" said:

> > @"MrPhantasia.5924" said:

> >

> > I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

>

> Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single kitten)

>

>

I haven't been able to even play properly PvE or PvP for over a week now. It's ridiculous.

> @"MrPhantasia.5924" said:

> > @"Sorem.9157" said:

> > > @"MrPhantasia.5924" said:

> > >

> > > I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

> >

> > Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single kitten)

> >

> >

>

> I haven't been able to even play properly PvE or PvP for over a week now. It's ridiculous.

If i was you id be so furious. Id prolly hunt down ben either threw a discord channel or twitch stream to be able to communicate with him/anet to fix this. Im going to be at work all do so i wont know for about 12 hours if my que buttons work or not. Good luck to you. I hope your game gets fixed asap.