PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

> @"Koen.1327" said:

> i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)

> anyone else had this?

You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Dharma.9123" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)

> > anyone else had this?

>

> You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > @"Dharma.9123" said:

> > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)

> > > anyone else had this?

> >

> > You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

> Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

Working after patch! Thank you and your team!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> We believe everyone should be cleared up now. Let us know if this isn't the case!

Another question: ingame on the ranked button it says season ends on wednesday, 1 am (cest). That is weird because normally it ends on tuesday 1am (cest). I am asking because on tuesday the minimum games you need for the leaderboard increase +15. So when the season now runs until wednessday instead tuesday, do we now need 135 games minimum in the end of the season to get a title? And do we really can get into ranked q and still get rating until wednesday, 1am?