Calabolg Weapons

I have a question about this collection. I have completed the whole collection when it 1st came out. I have gotten all the weapon skins. I was digging through my account and notice that the scepter is no longer anywhere on my account. I was wondering if there was a way to quire the scepter calablog weapon again? I don't mind going through HoT story again just to quire another broken caleblog. I was just wondering if i am able to go thru the story step to get another Caladbolg Iridi?

You can also create the other four forms on additional characters who have completed Hearts and Minds (and therefore have the Broken Caladbolg). You will need to obtain another Vision Crystal and craft the Spiritwood Scion and Orb of Natural Essence from the recipes earned from those achievements, and going through the last fights as normal. You must use 4 additional characters, and this process will grant you four more Ascended weapons. This is doable on each character that has completed the story.

Or:

After completing the Knight of the Thorn achievement, you can return to your Home instance where Ridhais will be waiting. For 1000 Unbound Magic, she will allow you to trade in your current Caladbolg and let you choose another form. Doing this four times, once for each form, will give you the achievement since you just need to unlock each skin. You will only have 1 weapon at the end, though.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Knight_of_the_Thorn

Good luck.

For each and every weapon, you must go through the story completely on a different character, and craft the necessary components (sans the first weapon).

For each and every weapon _skin_, you merely need to talk to Ridhais, and exchange the weapon with 1000 Unbound Magic.

It's explained on the linked Wiki site page (scroll down).