[Suggestion]SUGGESTIONS from an old player. (Wish I can found these changes on next expansion)

PVE

**Map: **

Companion system for GEMs

Like DDO, GW1

Player can recruit NPC companions

Finish personal story and LS completion will unlock heroic fellowers.

Only available on landscape

Normal

Depends on faction, class, and professions, unlocked in map collections.

Unrevivable, will disapperar after death or time expire, remaining time will not drop if dismissed, player need to re-summon them out of combat.

It is free, but only one normal companion can be recruited at same time

For example, like the griffon mount, player need to complete all orr temple quest lines, defeat every champion bosses, do JPs, finish all wings of arah, and 100 gold to unlock all types of relaimed risen companions. On the 1st tier of collection, player can only summon 'reclaimed risen brute', but after all finished, a 'reclaimed risen subjugator' can help many classes to overcome their weakness on map.

Heros

Taimi, Kas and ect

10 gems = I day, remaining time will not drop if dismissed, revivable

Can recruit 3 heroic companions at one time

It is a slow, but constant way of payment.

**This can be a feature on next expansion**, to solve some problems that early maps are abaddoned, no one playing group event even mega-server, and some class are too weak on landscape.

Player can use companions to do some easy group events, but world boss and meta events still required a lot of people.

**Raid/Map**

Open-raid map, only available after winning meta/great group event chain in maps (like COF or COE). Can only enter the portal before event restart.

No achievement, very low drop rate of legendry insight, but give people a training time, let casual people can witness the whole story.

Boss have scaling HP to peoples, no time limit, opened fight zone, same mechanics, player can win it after hundreds of death and learn how to fight at last.

**PVP**

Can change first skill slot on match, even ranked.

Currently, majority of skills are abaddoned, player use meta build, it made class role fixed and boring.

A changable slot can bring some uncertainty and fun to PVP, for example, sight beyond sight.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I don't think 'companions' are needed in the Open World. Nor Heroes. Those worked in GW1 because maps were instanced, rather than persistent.

> I wouldn't mind some way to experience Raids in a different manner. But, it's not necessary.

> I don't PvP, so have no opinion on that.

>

>

>

Okay, I mentioned that because of an old problem, old map events are mostly abandoned, even Siren's Landing is 'old'. Waiting or asking help for 3+ people to finish the group event is miserable.

And some class are really hard in landscape, as thief and warrior.

For raids, casual players can not experience full story on raid maps is not quite good...