Still no luck with Vinewrath Tendril

> @"Anatolian Turk.4057" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > got it first try, I dunno. Did you loot WV chest after meta?

>

> whats WV chest?

It is the BIG chest appearing at the end of the event, in the cave. Usually with 3 or 4 bandit chests. If you have the autoloot enabled AND you are close enough to the entrance you can have the content of the chest without looting it. But if you don't have the autoloot OR you are not close enough you need to loot the chest.

It is automatic. I ended up with it on about four characters so you can and do get duplicates but I also have autoloot. So maybe try on another character, check your inventory, and open the chest.

Also keep in mind the collection won't show it complete until you imbue it. er trade it. Whichever is needed.

You also need to be on the correct part of the ad infinitum collection to get it. There are 4 parts to it and you cannot collect items for the other parts til the earlier one(s) have been completed.

Vinewrath is Ad Infinitum II, so make sure Ad Infinitum I collection has been completed.

> @"Zorn.9041" said:

> You also need to be on the correct part of the ad infinitum collection to get it. There are 4 parts to it and you cannot collect items for the other parts til the earlier one(s) have been completed.

>

> Vinewrath is Ad Infinitum II, so make sure Ad Infinitum I collection has been completed.

Thank you, thats what i need to do. i am still on collection 1