Maguuma Pact Operation Portal Device Problem

The Maguuma Pact Operation Portal Device is a great way to inform players about the upcoming meta event rather than relying on 3rd party websites and support the gems purchase for the game future.

I have a concern about this item for those who bought the World Boss Portal Device reason for the Maguuma Pact Operation Portal Device Stated in the Newsletter mentions "You’ll also have the option to enable world boss notifications in chat, which will keep you updated without needing to check your device."

Does this mean players who bought the Maguuma Pact Operation Portal Device will have access to world boss notification? As to the World Boss Portal Device purpose that was created for World Boss Notifications only?

Now, I can understand the reason for creating the Portal Device method to involve everyone in meta events rather than having dead, in-active severs. The problem here is the Maguuma Pact Operation Portal Device has the same option as the World Boss Portal Device, for the same price of gems excluding World Boss Portal Device not having access to the Maguuma region.

I think... There should be an upgrades service for 200 Gems to improve the Portal Device, whichever product was bought down the line of the release. rather than buying a completely new portal device that has the same options as the previous (old) portal device owned, with a minor difference of access to regions. When I say regions I mean future content as well.

Best way to manage this problem would be to look at the Portal Pages players had to buy for 1000 unbound magic, then created into a Book that granted access players Living story maps

This should be the same for Portal Device but with Gem, notification to Upgrade the portal device for 200G each Main Region.

Help I do not know why Title is on caps when i am writing in lowercase.. Sorry

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> No, it doesn't mean players have access to Central Tyria World Bosses (sans Maguuma Wastes), I believe.

> Perhaps, just unfortunate wording in the text.

okay.. do you think there should be an upgraded service to improve the current portal device owned? rather than have a bunch of portal devices