Why not just make 1 border no mount so everyone can join their preffered gamestate and be happy

Anput.4620

> Also if you click and keyboard turn your opinion doesn't matter regarding anything PvP lol.

People that click their skills and/or keyboard turn are the huge majority of this game and if there was a pool asking "should we remove mounts from WvW?" i bet at least 70% of the votes would be "No". We're just on the wrong game honestly, the only reason i don't play anything else it's because pretty much everygame panders to casuals, so i don't see the point over being mad at them.

> EDIT: I see person approaching my camp, i go defend camp, person WP's.

In a perfect world mounts would have a "dismount you and enemy" skill, and WPing wouldn't be possible if you're not in a tower.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Alehin.3746" said:

> > Also if you click and keyboard turn your opinion doesn't matter regarding anything PvP lol.

> People that click their skills and/or keyboard turn are the huge majority of this game and if there was a pool asking "should we remove mounts from WvW?" i bet at least 70% of the votes would be "No". We're just on the wrong game honestly, the only reason i don't play anything else it's because pretty much everygame panders to casuals, so i don't see the point over being mad at them.

> > EDIT: I see person approaching my camp, i go defend camp, person WP's.

> In a perfect world mounts would have a "dismount you and enemy" skill, and WPing wouldn't be possible if you're not in a tower.

Back when i used to play minecraft the server i played on had a literal better system than this game for being in combat lol. This game can do better

WPing away took 4 seconds and you had to stand still, log out? you die, and that was back in 2012. When a shitty server ran by 16 year olds can do better than this game then i am like cmon anet.

I know of no game that balanced around people clicking their skills and keyboard turning.

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"Alehin.3746" said:

> > > Also if you click and keyboard turn your opinion doesn't matter regarding anything PvP lol.

> > People that click their skills and/or keyboard turn are the huge majority of this game and if there was a pool asking "should we remove mounts from WvW?" i bet at least 70% of the votes would be "No". We're just on the wrong game honestly, the only reason i don't play anything else it's because pretty much everygame panders to casuals, so i don't see the point over being mad at them.

> > > EDIT: I see person approaching my camp, i go defend camp, person WP's.

> > In a perfect world mounts would have a "dismount you and enemy" skill, and WPing wouldn't be possible if you're not in a tower.

>

> Back when i used to play minecraft the server i played on had a literal better system than this game for being in combat lol. This game can do better

> WPing away took 4 seconds and you had to stand still, log out? you die, and that was back in 2012. When a kitten server ran by 16 year olds can do better than this game then i am like cmon anet.

>

> I know of no game that balanced around people clicking their skills and keyboard turning.

Sometimes it feel like Guild Wars 2 is. ?

> @"Alehin.3746" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"Alehin.3746" said:

> > > > Also if you click and keyboard turn your opinion doesn't matter regarding anything PvP lol.

> > > People that click their skills and/or keyboard turn are the huge majority of this game and if there was a pool asking "should we remove mounts from WvW?" i bet at least 70% of the votes would be "No". We're just on the wrong game honestly, the only reason i don't play anything else it's because pretty much everygame panders to casuals, so i don't see the point over being mad at them.

> > > > EDIT: I see person approaching my camp, i go defend camp, person WP's.

> > > In a perfect world mounts would have a "dismount you and enemy" skill, and WPing wouldn't be possible if you're not in a tower.

> >

> > Back when i used to play minecraft the server i played on had a literal better system than this game for being in combat lol. This game can do better

> > WPing away took 4 seconds and you had to stand still, log out? you die, and that was back in 2012. When a kitten server ran by 16 year olds can do better than this game then i am like cmon anet.

> >

> > I know of no game that balanced around people clicking their skills and keyboard turning.

>

> Sometimes it feel like Guild Wars 2 is. ?

Mirage would have been nerfed by now then, i don't see those anymore anyways seems they all quit.