Unhandled exception causing crash

Unhandled exception at 0x0000000076F4F1C2 (ntdll.dll) in Gw2-64.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. GW2 crashed 3 times in a row and the third time I got the info that at least caused the third crash. This is what was given as a reason. Crash reports were sent as usual.

Just had another crash

*--> Crash <--*

Exception: c0000005

Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be read

App: Gw2-64.exe

Pid: 5176

BaseAddr: 000000013F7F0000

ProgramId: 101

Build: 96209

When: 2019-04-23T01:07:49Z 2019-04-22T20:07:49-05:00

Uptime: 0 days 0:05:10

Flags: 0x1

I'm going to go ahead and guess that your third crash happened while browsing the BLTP or gem store. That UI is based on internet explorer (I believe), and if I'm correct in my assumption that it's where you crashed, then you should try resetting IE and/or disable any third party addons.

Reference: https://www.processlibrary.com/en/directory/files/ntdll/23004/

> @"Orimidu.9604" said:

> I'm going to go ahead and guess that your third crash happened while browsing the BLTP or gem store. That UI is based on internet explorer (I believe), and if I'm correct in my assumption that it's where you crashed, then you should try resetting IE and/or disable any third party addons.

>

> Reference: https://www.processlibrary.com/en/directory/files/ntdll/23004/

I don't use IE and even have it disabled. And no i wasn't browsing the tp. It was at log in. everytime it crashes its during login or loading. or immediately after getting onto a map or changing characters.

Yeah im doing a sfc /scannow to see if its corrupted. Now this might not be the exact driver causing the crash in gw2. When it crashed the 3rd time it gave me the option of debugging and brought up Visual Studio which said it was the ntdll.dll.

EDIT: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. So it's not corrupted.