Alienware Arena website

I don't know where else to put this, but this hookup with Alienware doesn't seem to be working out to well. Here's the thing. I go to the site and go to subscribe...and when I put in my email...it says that the email already exists. I never ever signed up for Alienware...ever. So I know I don't have a password for the site, so I said screw it, and put in my email and requested a password reset. Lo and behold, I actually got sent an email from Alienware Arena and I did reset my password. However, when I attempt to login, it states that I have yet to Activate My account. SO, I get an email for Activating My Account....I either push the button, or hit the link. PAGE NOT FOUND...return to our main login page. I don't know who Arenanet hooked up with. Whether it's an actual Alienware setup....but it's got some seriously funky weird problems that need to be addressed. Like I said. I didn't know where else to put this, because the site for this other business, doesn't seem to be working properly, and attempts to contact them also give me a PAGE NOT FOUND error.

Yeah, I can't get it to work, either. Says I already have an account, which I think I might have. Don't remember my password, as _all_ my passwords were lost when my HD died (I know, stupid me). Requested to reset my password hours ago...nothing in email (regular or spam). Tried to request it, again...says I can't as someone already requested a password reset (yeah, I know, *I* did, and you didn't send anything).

Sigh. Says I might have signed up through other social media, tried _that_ link, get send to a 'Page Not Found'.

I give up.