about Vabi and Desolation

the situation in POF maps (not living history) is pathetic many times there is nobody to do events or we have to wait 30 to 1 hour for people to gather, I do not know if it has to do with the rewards of the events or just that the maps where they can collect materials are taken to most people.

If you try to make the collections now it's a bit - very difficult you can only complete the maps and make a bounty when they are in daily achievements, it's like walking through the desert.

I do not intend this to be a complaint, I just want to highlight a concern, maps like Vabi and La Desolacion are no man's land.

P.S. I use the google translator to be able to write it in the forum in English because the Spanish forum is in a bad condition about the raising of topics.

they are going to improve the world bosses and then the "meta events" of POF, believe me that this is not a big problem, with the bosses and the meta events the players appear 15 minutes before and they leave 5 minutes after the event or the boss, leaving the map practically empty 90% of the time .....