Bug with Revenant skill "Unrelenting Assault" leaving me in scenery.

This is the second time it has happened and I am gonig to have to quit an instance to fix, when using the #3 sword skill "Unrelenting Assault" as a revenant on a mob near scenery at the end of the animation I end up stuck inside said scenery, first time it was a tree, if I recall correctly, this time it was a generic rock that was about as tall as my character and I am now stuck inside that rock with no way out. I only wish I had my nvidea shadowplay on so I could cut the last few second off and post a video to link the problem. Luckily I had only just started the instance, so it's no big deal, but should this happen further in / near the end it would have been disastrous.

Last time I tried some kind of /stuck command it didn't work. maybe I just typed the wrong thing. Though while that is good to alert them of problems with falling and getting stuck, it doesn't alert them of these types of problems when a skill leaves you inside something as /stuck will only say I got stuck, not why, which in this instance is the problem. Though thanks for the info, at least now I won't have a problem next time. Funnily enough I ended up getting stuck exactly from falling in an instance just now and saw your response as I was ocming online to report it. Good job too, was near the end of a lengthy instance.