Eternity suggestion

We all know how amazing Eternity is (even moreso than its silly crystal cousin *cough*) but as a curious feature, I think it would be really neat to be able to select which form eternity holds permanently, either twilight, sunrise, or rotating. Think this could be something that was added? :)

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Doesn't one already have that with the 3 skins?

Eternity itself gives the glowing jewel, a more distinct swing wave, a bigger and more prominent equip/unequip animation, and more distinct footfalls. Think it'd be neat to be able to keep the effects of eternity while choosing to stay one style of greatsword for owning it.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Well, that's something different...asking for Twilight and Sunrise to have (Eternity) updates.

That’s not what the OP is asking for. They’re asking to lock Eternity as Day or Night, rather than have it cycle. They (Twilight, Sunrise and Eternity day/night) may look similar but it’s the subtle changes that makes all the difference. The pommel, the increased aura, the blade painterly explosions, the footfalls.

Someone that owns Eternity knows exactly what the OP is asking for. I think once you bind Eternity, you should gain 5 skins, they’re already in the game, they just need routing in the Wardrobe system. Twilight, Sunrise, Eternity, Eternity (day), Eternity (night).

Kind of like how you unlock Slumbering versions of the Obsidian weapons in WvW/PvP when you buy them.

> I doubt there will be a change forthcoming any time soon. Still, never hurts to ask.

You’re right, it’s not as if Anet *never* update Legendary weapons... oh wait.

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

>

> That’s not what the OP is asking for. They’re asking to lock Eternity as Day or Night, rather than have it cycle. They (Twilight, Sunrise and Eternity day/night) may look similar but it’s the subtle changes that makes all the difference. The pommel, the increased aura, the blade painterly explosions, the footfalls.

> Someone that owns Eternity knows exactly what the OP is asking for. I think once you bind Eternity, you should gain 5 skins, they’re already in the game, they just need routing in the Wardrobe system. Twilight, Sunrise, Eternity, Eternity (day), Eternity (night).

> Kind of like how you unlock Slumbering versions of the Obsidian weapons in WvW/PvP when you buy them.

>

Exactly! Personally, considering the effort it took to make the eternity, and the fact that the reason most people buy either sunrise or twilight is to specifically go with a outfit they have, it kinda stems them from getting an eternity due to the rotating factor of the swords. If they knew they could lock eternity as either day or night, or had the option to do it whenever they wanted, I think it would greatly increase the overall desire for the sword as well as give those who already own either of them a reason to upgrade should they choose.