guild hall repairs and remakes?

i actually want to make a suggest of some sorts. the guild hall instances have been broken since guild halls became a thing.(if you had 3 or more people it would repeatedly ask you to switch instances or be forcefully switched in 5 minutes. its a bit annoying) and i personally and i know others would agree, would like a cleaner looking town/city type guild hall like rurikton or salama district. right now my guild has the lost precipice as a guild hall and some of the houses are awesome but we dont really like that the houses are in shambles and the upgrades done to the guild hall doesnt really effect it. and when decorating a house 'decoration cap' tends to make the house feel empty and barren. honestly i wouldnt mind more upgrades to guild halls or some cleaning up of the current guild halls as both gilded hollow and windswept haven dont have houses to decorate. and we also dont really like that you need an expansion to enter the arena for the guild hall as it makes it annoyingly tedius to practice pvp with new players and train them when they dont have that specific expansion. i dont know just some requests for some improvements in terms of the guild halls and their instances. and if a dev could reply back that would be nice. that way if there are some unanswered questions or specifications i can explain them better than i did in this post. thanks :D

-ps guild wars 2 is still my favorite game and ive been here since release XD

I know I would love to see some smaller, more intimate guild halls, but unfortunately it would thus far appear that these wonderful tools for fellowship and player expression have fallen to the ancient trap many features in this game have died to over the years: Developer Interest.

You see, any feature in the game more than two years old stops receiving regular updates as the developers move on to creating and updating new features. This has been the pattern for the last half a decade. Orr, dungeons, fractals, guilds as a concept. It's all flirted with here and then again, but it never really sticks. The Grand vision of the game is certainly stable but the detailed plan for how that vision will be seen through changes constantly, as does the developers current interest for design.

The optimist in me would like to think that perhaps the developers have realized that there is a great deal of polish needed in the open world, the personal story, and several core Tyrian features which, while not immediately marketable, would greatly improve the opinions and interest of their current fan base and help retain new and returning players drawn back by the promise of 11 Million Strong. That same part of me sees the recent staff changes and reorganizations as being the most likely event to bring these hopeful visions to life. With all those teams surely some of them will take the time to look at old features and spruce them up a bit.

I also still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy though, and I've been told by several psychologists that this is the thinking pattern of a mad person, often while I ran away giggling, having losses my bonds... So take anything I call Optimistic with a grain of salt.

i love to see a couple new guild halls in gw2 from the developers! li also like to see gold fish n the ponds like they have for factions an emperor! decorations is another thing i like to see when they come out expamle trees?! i think guild halls ws ment to be large for guild vs guild matches! i have only ever been in a few in gw1 5vs5 match only! gw2 u can have u to 100 for guild match :)! about all i can thin of right now except check out wiki for information in gw1 guildhalls https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild_hall