[Video] Double The Oink - Power Melee Soulbeast

DarkFlopy.8197

Hello once again ppl !

today im bringing you Double The Oink, i used my Siamoth for years and i never had a chance to use the Pig as well, well today its on! soulbeast allowed me to use both Siamoth and Pig in one build without completely going suicidal!

a reminder about my montages:

im not a good player and i dont consider myself one, my montages are only to show the capabilities of the build that is shown in video

and to encourage others into playing something different once in a while.

have fun!

Feedback is always welcome!

> @DarkFlopy.8197 said:

> Hello once again ppl !

>

> today im bringing you Double The Oink, i used my Siamoth for years and i never had a chance to use the Pig as well, well today its on! soulbeast allowed me to use both Siamoth and Pig in one build without completely going suicidal!

>

> a reminder about my montages:

> im not a good player and i dont consider myself one, my montages are only to show the capabilities of the build that is shown in video

> and to encourage others into playing something different once in a while.

>

> have fun!

>

>

> Feedback is always welcome!

You managed to pick the best traits lines (for wvw roaming) to create, indeed, a wierd build. The self regen / protection optimization (with a non boon duration build) is more specific in your build rather than the double porcine pets in my opinion, the same goes with the stances use. Melee, regen/protection, stances, even dagger MH are more specific, your love for porcines blind you i guess ^^.

> @borya.2964 said:

> > @DarkFlopy.8197 said:

> > Hello once again ppl !

> >

> > today im bringing you Double The Oink, i used my Siamoth for years and i never had a chance to use the Pig as well, well today its on! soulbeast allowed me to use both Siamoth and Pig in one build without completely going suicidal!

> >

> > a reminder about my montages:

> > im not a good player and i dont consider myself one, my montages are only to show the capabilities of the build that is shown in video

> > and to encourage others into playing something different once in a while.

> >

> > have fun!

> >

> >

> > Feedback is always welcome!

>

> You managed to pick the best traits lines (for wvw roaming) to create, indeed, a wierd build. The self regen / protection optimization (with a non boon duration build) is more specific in your build rather than the double porcine pets in my opinion, the same goes with the stances use. Melee, regen/protection, stances, even dagger MH are more specific, your love for porcines blind you i guess ^^.

both procines are useful and been chosen for this build, siamoth can grant me plasma which with moa stance i gain 66% duration for all the boons it grants me, beastmode grants me a "some kind endure pain" a charge and a nice double hit attack, same goes for the pig just that it gives healing but his items are good as well, egg grants me about 2.5k health instantly and the healing seed grants regen which can be increased with moa stance as well.

also the pigs give what i need, the siamoth grants me toughness and vitality in beastmode (notice my low armor and quite ok-ish health) and pig grants me vitality and healing increase (25% when fighting 1 person, 50% when fighting 2 and so on)

also the regen + protection been chosen to deal with the condi meta we have today (i find a lot more condi ppl than power ppl when roaming) and for surviving better in an outnumbered situation where in wvw it happens all the time.

this is not a build for dueling if anyone asks or guesses, its made for roaming and outnumbered situations + its my own fun desires of what i want to play are implemented there.

> @DarkFlopy.8197 said:

> Hello once again ppl !

>

> today im bringing you Double The Oink, i used my Siamoth for years and i never had a chance to use the Pig as well, well today its on! soulbeast allowed me to use both Siamoth and Pig in one build without completely going suicidal!

>

> a reminder about my montages:

> im not a good player and i dont consider myself one, my montages are only to show the capabilities of the build that is shown in video

> and to encourage others into playing something different once in a while.

>

> have fun!

>

>

> Feedback is always welcome!

I really wanted to use dagger in a power build, correct me if I am wrong do the dagger sometimes crit for like 2k? atleast in your video. Also, how strong do the Pig BM skills hit?

> @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> >

> > today im bringing you Double The Oink, i used my Siamoth for years and i never had a chance to use the Pig as well, well today its on! soulbeast allowed me to use both Siamoth and Pig in one build without completely going suicidal!

> >

> > im not a good player and i dont consider myself one, my montages are only to show the capabilities of the build that is shown in video

> >

> > have fun!

> >

> >

>

> I really wanted to use dagger in a power build, correct me if I am wrong do the dagger sometimes crit for like 2k? atleast in your video. Also, how strong do the Pig BM skills hit?

the dagger is not a high power weapon, i believe sword might be better, also im not using a ferocious pet and still doing good dmg with it,

the BM skills of the pig are really useful and strong in my opinion. (notice where im using F1 i can reach high numbers up to 6k i believe, it travels from 1.8k no crit up to 6k crit depends on the toughness of the enemy)

> @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> >

> >

> >

> > have fun!

> >

> >

>

> I really wanted to use dagger in a power build, correct me if I am wrong do the dagger sometimes crit for like 2k? atleast in your video. Also, how strong do the Pig BM skills hit?

The pig skills are some of the few F1 and F2 skills of beastmode that

a) do what their tooltip suggests

and

b) have a decent power scaling

Their scaling is not as bonkers as the gazelle F1 and F2 skills. But they are 'worth using' while in beastmode

> @Sedlina.1097 said:

> > @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> > > @DarkFlopy.8197 said:

> > > Hello once again ppl !

> > >

> > > today im bringing you Double The Oink, i used my Siamoth for years and i never had a chance to use the Pig as well, well today its on! soulbeast allowed me to use both Siamoth and Pig in one build without completely going suicidal!

> > >

> > > a reminder about my montages:

> > > im not a good player and i dont consider myself one, my montages are only to show the capabilities of the build that is shown in video

> > > and to encourage others into playing something different once in a while.

> > >

> > > have fun!

> > >

> > >

> > > Feedback is always welcome!

> >

> > I really wanted to use dagger in a power build, correct me if I am wrong do the dagger sometimes crit for like 2k? atleast in your video. Also, how strong do the Pig BM skills hit?

>

> The pig skills are some of the few F1 and F2 skills of beastmode that

> a) do what their tooltip suggests

> and

> b) have a decent power scaling

>

> Their scaling is not as bonkers as the gazelle F1 and F2 skills. But they are 'worth using' while in beastmode

i would have loved to use the gazelle but the pet itself feels so slow, it almost never reaches the enemy, its attacks are so slow and they will almost never hit (animation is too slow and long) and the charge is buggy so most of the time it will either not hit or the distance is suddenly shorter than described in every cast.