What should we realistically expect?

LughLongArm.5460

> @Levetty.1279 said:

> I do actually expect a return to the early Ranger patch notes of nothing but tooltip corrections. Nothing about Soulbeast stands out as overpowered in any mode and it has a Raid DPS build so not expecting any tweaks but there are a lot of traits that don't mention their interaction with beastmode.

So much this, Soulbeast is performing fine in PvE and from the sounds of it is very useful in WvW, and PvP too, so it doesn't NEED balance changes.

However, some of the traits that you think SHOULD work with Soulbeast don't, or don't work how they say they do...

Also, the Iboga is either horribly bugged, or that tooltip is horribly incorrect.

> @Durzlla.6295 said:

> Also, the Iboga is either horribly bugged, or that tooltip is horribly incorrect.

They most likely would adjust the tooltip to the state it's in now (deals additional damage to foes with conditions instead of the tooltip's per condition). Or if they did correct it, the auto attack would be severely nerfed. With the current numbers, its auto would hit for 2.5k on a target with just 5 conditions while cleaving. I don't think Anet would ever let us have something *that* good.

> @Wondrouswall.7169 said:

> > @Durzlla.6295 said:

> > Also, the Iboga is either horribly bugged, or that tooltip is horribly incorrect.

>

> They most likely would adjust the tooltip to the state it's in now (deals additional damage to foes with conditions instead of the tooltip's per condition). Or if they did correct it, the auto attack would be severely nerfed. With the current numbers, its auto would hit for 2.5k on a target with just 5 conditions while cleaving. I don't think Anet would ever let us have something *that* good.

Lol oh I'm sure that's what would happen, I just want the tooltip to be correct.

Idc if they buff the Iboga by making it work like the tooltip states, if they nerf it a little baseline to make it a god vs condi bombed targets, or just leave it as is, so long as it does what it says it does lol.

I love my plant snake and I just want to abuse him properly.

> @Wondrouswall.7169 said:

> > @Durzlla.6295 said:

> > Also, the Iboga is either horribly bugged, or that tooltip is horribly incorrect.

>

> They most likely would adjust the tooltip to the state it's in now (deals additional damage to foes with conditions instead of the tooltip's per condition). Or if they did correct it, the auto attack would be severely nerfed. With the current numbers, its auto would hit for 2.5k on a target with just 5 conditions while cleaving. I don't think Anet would ever let us have something *that* good.

I agree. It sounded too good to be true, so of course it was never true. Someone messed up the tooltip, and that's that. Well, as long as they don't mess up the Jacaranda - fine. If they nerf this baby though, I'm gonna rage... A bit amazed this pet isn't used more in pvp yet (as it seems), the pressure on point if there's plenty of players fighting over it is pretty damn nice...