Stat reset restrictions

ANet, I think there are multiple bugs with this, not just one. ONE of those bugs may be a tendency to fail to reset items for which they had core Tyria stats (berserker, assassin, etc.) But, there are other issues, too, because not everybody has reported that problem.

I feel for you, because this isn't going to be easy to solve. Please let us know if there is any specific information you need. I still have over a dozen characters to go, so I (and others) might be able to spot specific things you may be looking for.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another issue I have is that the warning popup saying that you still have trinkets with unassigned stats in some cases doesn't disappear even though you reassigned all stats correctly. Just so happened with my condi ranger. The popup appears each time I enter a new map. First I thought this glitch was connected to the arcdps / build templates tool, but since I had no build templates saved for this specific character, I guess I can rule that out?

Actually this is one reason why I left star trek online for gw2 originally. They did something similar to this where I had certain setups and builds on various characters as I do have a large amount on here as well. It would have been nice if this was an option and not a forced change trying to remember the exact setups 20 some alts had that are now all reset.

> @"Ratrace.5912" said:

> Another issue I have is that the warning popup saying that you still have trinkets with unassigned stats in some cases doesn't disappear even though you reassigned all stats correctly. Just so happened with my condi ranger. The popup appears each time I enter a new map. First I thought this glitch was connected to the arcdps / build templates tool, but since I had no build templates saved for this specific character, I guess I can rule that out?

I had that, too. It turned out it was some exotic-rarity armor that had selectable stats.

Most of my stuff didn't reset either. I assume things like the difluorite trinkets should have. But mine have harrier stats, not core tyria. My blood ruby ring didn't. A random exotic backpack from a vendor in kourna did. Sadly Light of Dwayna, I assume, counts as crafted so can't be reset, even though it's like the only piece I'd like to reselect stats for. Why were crafted ones not allowed to reset?

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > @"Ratrace.5912" said:

> > Another issue I have is that the warning popup saying that you still have trinkets with unassigned stats in some cases doesn't disappear even though you reassigned all stats correctly. Just so happened with my condi ranger. The popup appears each time I enter a new map. First I thought this glitch was connected to the arcdps / build templates tool, but since I had no build templates saved for this specific character, I guess I can rule that out?

>

> I had that, too. It turned out it was some exotic-rarity armor that had selectable stats.

Hello Daddicus,

thanks for the answer!

However I'm afraid the cause of this bug must be something else since the character in question is in full ascended gear. But I have opended a support ticket today. Let's see what happens...

Greets,

Ratrace