Basic mount suggestion

No need to complicate things, want mounts = buy PoF.

> @"Lady Celtaine.3760" said:

> Because setting up a build for speed detracts from maxing out it's potential for combat and wastes time swapping skills before a fight. Not that the core game is hard at max level but getting decent gear is harder to come by.

This is so cute. Just like 2014 was.

> > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > And this is better than using a speed buff skill because...?

> >

> > I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to know.

>

> Because setting up a build for speed detracts from maxing out it's potential for combat and wastes time swapping skills before a fight. Not that the core game is hard at max level but getting decent gear is harder to come by.

It's good they can set their build up for pure running and only tap the meta bosses 5 times enough to get rewards and then afk, and when people get mad at them for playing afk wars they can just say my build isnt specced for this sorry.

> @"all cheats.3186" said:

> > @"Lady Celtaine.3760" said:

> > > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > And this is better than using a speed buff skill because...?

> > >

> > > I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to know.

> >

> > Because setting up a build for speed detracts from maxing out it's potential for combat and wastes time swapping skills before a fight. Not that the core game is hard at max level but getting decent gear is harder to come by.

>

> It's good they can set their build up for pure running and only tap the meta bosses 5 times enough to get rewards and then afk, and when people get mad at them for playing afk wars they can just say my build isnt specced for this sorry.

XD Technically true but doesn't that just create another problem?

> > @"all cheats.3186" said:

> > > @"Lady Celtaine.3760" said:

> > > > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > > And this is better than using a speed buff skill because...?

> > > >

> > > > I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to know.

> > >

> > > Because setting up a build for speed detracts from maxing out it's potential for combat and wastes time swapping skills before a fight. Not that the core game is hard at max level but getting decent gear is harder to come by.

> >

> > It's good they can set their build up for pure running and only tap the meta bosses 5 times enough to get rewards and then afk, and when people get mad at them for playing afk wars they can just say my build isnt specced for this sorry.

>

> XD Technically true but doesn't that just create another problem?

Well it's on what anet wants, afkers or help them with a source to make it in time. Even then people will still afk in this game. They way they see it is, why should I waste time regarding then event when I can drop a 20 second rotation then watch YouTube videos while everyone else finishes the meta and still get the same rewards. It all falls down to anet making this game to casual.

> @"all cheats.3186" said:

> > @"Lady Celtaine.3760" said:

> > > @"all cheats.3186" said:

> > > > @"Lady Celtaine.3760" said:

> > > > > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > > > And this is better than using a speed buff skill because...?

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to know.

> > > >

> > > > Because setting up a build for speed detracts from maxing out it's potential for combat and wastes time swapping skills before a fight. Not that the core game is hard at max level but getting decent gear is harder to come by.

> > >

> > > It's good they can set their build up for pure running and only tap the meta bosses 5 times enough to get rewards and then afk, and when people get mad at them for playing afk wars they can just say my build isnt specced for this sorry.

> >

> > XD Technically true but doesn't that just create another problem?

>

> Well it's on what anet wants, afkers or help them with a source to make it in time. Even then people will still afk in this game. They way they see it is, why should I waste time regarding then event when I can drop a 20 second rotation then watch YouTube videos while everyone else finishes the meta and still get the same rewards. It all falls down to anet making this game to casual.

That's a fair opinion, and on that sidetrack I believe I just found the thread for you: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/78105/why-should-we-do-events-when-players-just-afk-leech-off-of-us#latest

> > @"all cheats.3186" said:

> > > @"Lady Celtaine.3760" said:

> > > > @"all cheats.3186" said:

> > > > > @"Lady Celtaine.3760" said:

> > > > > > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > > > > And this is better than using a speed buff skill because...?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to know.

> > > > >

> > > > > Because setting up a build for speed detracts from maxing out it's potential for combat and wastes time swapping skills before a fight. Not that the core game is hard at max level but getting decent gear is harder to come by.

> > > >

> > > > It's good they can set their build up for pure running and only tap the meta bosses 5 times enough to get rewards and then afk, and when people get mad at them for playing afk wars they can just say my build isnt specced for this sorry.

> > >

> > > XD Technically true but doesn't that just create another problem?

> >

> > Well it's on what anet wants, afkers or help them with a source to make it in time. Even then people will still afk in this game. They way they see it is, why should I waste time regarding then event when I can drop a 20 second rotation then watch YouTube videos while everyone else finishes the meta and still get the same rewards. It all falls down to anet making this game to casual.

> I believe I just found the thread for you: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/78105/why-should-we-do-events-when-players-just-afk-leech-off-of-us#latest

>

Yep I've read and commented =)