QoL improvements I would like to see

Some things that would make playing the game way more convenient for me and other folks might like them too

* In Game Notes. A notepad app that allows me to create multiple notes viewable to all my characters. To Do lists and shopping lists for each characters, stuff I've promised to friends, etc...

* Saved Appearance Sets/Templates. Got a really rad special-occasion look? Save it. Switch to it on just those holidays and then switch back to my original (previously saved) look later.

* Alt inspector. Can't remember what stuff your alts had in their bags, what recipes they had, or anything. Pop that up without having to switch characters.

Frankly, in game notes is what I would choose if I could only get one.

Edit: Adding this:

* Configure /wiki to use an in game browser window instead of opening an external app. Microsoft, Google, and others make their browsers usable as plugins **free** for this very thing.

I do like the idea of notes and it has been asked multiple times on this and the old forum, but we have heard nothing on it so not sure we will see it. But we can always hold out hope.

Appearance templates I am not sure about although it might end up being part of the template in the works. But last heard they are still working on templates.

Doubt there will be an alt inspector. Although I would probably use it if they every added it. But in the mean time you can sue https://gw2efficiency.com. Just set up your key on the gw2 web site and you can look at all your alts in a browser.