Future story?

I don't know. Elder dragons became substantially less interesting over the course of HoT and season 4 because they weren't utilized in an interesting way. They were essentially ultra powerful humans in dragon bodies. Balthazar and Joko weren't "a break" for me as they were pretty much the same. I'd like to face a threat that doesn't think like a person would. Do we even need a villain? Why not just have negative things happen and deal with the fallout? Maybe a cult that worships a dragon without actually having any connection to the dragon. Preferably make the cult leaderless. We don't need a Big Bad.

> @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> Char civil war, its hit the tipping point and needs to be addressed. I also think it would make things interesting.

especially now that the dragon threat is over for now... jormag and primordius are sleep and the sea dragon is too far away to cause any issues...

now would be the perfect time for charr to turn against humans once again... the dragons are the only reason the charr are fighting alongside humans.

some charr like rytlock might not mind humans anymore after all hes been through... however im sure most charr still hate humans.... it hasn't really been that long since humans are charr were at war with each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless foolish charr like Fume Brighteyes somehow becomes the Iron legion leader as she is bucking and claiming she will be( she wants to possibly get the war against humans back on) and dose it with Banger (who may use Fume just to strengthen himself and displace all the legions) their won't be a war unless some Fume replaces Smodur cause then I can see Fume Brighteys ending the peace and outriught not delcaring war yet but securing her power and forcing all charr who fought with humans to swear an oath of some sort to fight the humans of Ascalon and Kytra when she delcares war or they be kicked of the legions, and or punished and sent to the labor prisons for no reason, and all charr cubs who were suppose to be guests of honor in Ebonhawk and Divinity Reach well be taught that they well enter those cities as conquers not guests of the humans, which well leave all charr and cubs confused, and shocked why they are going from peace with humans to hostilities the road to war well see many charr in the legions facing persucatuion for working with humans, and not ready for war against them, and or for respecting humans, charr warbands will be divided and often shattered by arguments and the idea of warband won't be able to work together cause one charr may say ready war against humans is wrong or cause they respect the humans, another charr hates humans for nor reason or cause disagrees with teh other charr that it becomes a mess of no real unity that the legions face civil disorder and risk of both war with the humans and a civil war among themselves.

If a war against humans and a civil war happens among the charr their is a high risk of the legions warbands ceasing to be seen as effective and unity wroth nothing I can see these foolish charr going survival of the fitness where they use each other and refuse to unit in the aftermath. Oh and picture how their be bitter upset charr asking why they do not have a Khan-ur why has the promised Khan ur not come and united the weaken legions like the first Khan ur and Kalla did? Simple the charr are themselves are at fault their rules and laws and how any charr can chanllege the Khan ur even if he or she is a real good leader keeps them from having a Khan ur. So many charr would be bitter that the Khan ur coming to unit them may as well been a lie or just was never going to happen and the charr legions are just doomed to never have the Khan ur cause their way of life keeps that from happening. It may be up to the pact commaders and heros to try and do what they can to get the charr to change the way of life of the legions so they can have a real Khan ur. Or the charr pact commander becomes the Khan ur even if he or she is not part of the bloodline.

I think Aurene will reveal the nature of The All and with our help modify the structure of The All so that we don't need X number of dragons. We could see some massive changes to how magic works in Tyria. This would allow the story to take different approaches to Elder Dragons and potentially the human gods. If Aurene changes The All, the sleeping dragons would have to respond. They could either fight us or accept the changes, opening the potential for Elder Dragons to fight each other.

I would be so disappointed if we don't see Elder Dragons fighting each other. DSD versus Primordius and Jormag? If the DSD sides with us, the writers could make it extremely powerful, give it control over water, without that power being a threat to Tyria. The DSD could also be used to reveal more land masses as it emerges from the ocean and lowers ocean levels.