Shrine Guardian Ears

> @"iamguildwarsplayer.1726" said:

> The new head piece is great and all, but I don't think the piece on the forehead is necessary... is it possible to remove that forehead piece? Or maybe add in another pair of shrine guardian ears without that forehead thing ?

People were asking for the ears from the outfit and anet was like "sure we can give you that, but we are also going to add a weird forehead protector literally no on asked for"

Anet, please include a version without the forehead protector.

> @"Worlds.7530" said:

> I'm okie with sell that ears but the price is overprice. if you compare with the outfit (outfit only 700 gem but ears is 500 gem are you serious?)

>

> Can i refund the outfit???

When you bought them you already knew the price and the price in relation to the outfit.

And now you want a refund?

> @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > @"Worlds.7530" said:

> > I'm okie with sell that ears but the price is overprice. if you compare with the outfit (outfit only 700 gem but ears is 500 gem are you serious?)

> >

> > Can i refund the outfit???

>

> When you bought them you already knew the price and the price in relation to the outfit.

> And now you want a refund?

Plus, there’s 2 skins in the pack. A standard look and ones that glow.

I bought them. I don’t own the outfit. I really like them. Anet probably added flair to them to make them look better as a stand-alone piece. It’s not to everyone’s taste, obviously.

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > > @"Worlds.7530" said:

> > > I'm okie with sell that ears but the price is overprice. if you compare with the outfit (outfit only 700 gem but ears is 500 gem are you serious?)

> > >

> > > Can i refund the outfit???

> >

> > When you bought them you already knew the price and the price in relation to the outfit.

> > And now you want a refund?

>

> Plus, there’s 2 skins in the pack. A standard look and ones that glow.

>

> I bought them. I don’t own the outfit. I really like them. Anet probably added flair to them to make them look better as a stand-alone piece. It’s not to everyone’s taste, obviously.

I bought the outfit. Would I like or have liked an option to display only the ears?

Sure.

But I bought the outfit knowing the price and the features. All the information was there. It's called being an educated consumer.

I'm certainly not going to lose my mind on the forums after I buy something when I knew exactly what it was for the price.