Game crashes after character select, reopens launcher and loops. *SOLVED, restart launcher!*

I encountered this weird issue right now. I opened launcher, logged in, selected my character and game started to load map, until 10-15 seconds and game just shuts itself down to desktop and opens the launcher again.

Never happened before. What can i do? Is there way to repair client or look for error log or something, so i'll be able to give accurate information before opening ticket?

I have the same issue...its just that arena net doesn't want us to play their game anymore. so it's a sign for us to move on to a new game. "Thanks for the 10+years of dedication but you've been too engrossed in our games its time for our relationship to come to an end so we will stop you from playing our game. Enjoy the endless loop of game crashes we set up for you!"

> @DeadlyDohnut.7052 said:

> I have the same issue...its just that arena net doesn't want us to play their game anymore. so it's a sign for us to move on to a new game. "Thanks for the 10+years of dedication but you've been too engrossed in our games its time for our relationship to come to an end so we will stop you from playing our game. Enjoy the endless loop of game crashes we set up for you!"

Game works now.

I ALSO deleted webcompanion, back to gaming. and ill have different web aid instead of lavasoft.