Trolled by Rojan the Penitent :)

After all the time gates, cursing at jumping puzzles, waiting hours for Arah events, doing meta after meta, HoT map completion, WvW, waiting for night time for parts of the collection etc.. I was finally done with Astralaria. All I needed was the 100 Icy Runestones. Super excited to be finally done I waypoint to Frostgorge Sound, to spend my 100 gold, and then enjoy my new shiny legendary. AAAAAHHHHH!! He's on a failed map so I can't buy them. All that frustration doing the collection turned to excitement to be done, in to frustration again. Back to more waiting. Nice troll Rojan. :sunglasses:

Lesson learned I suppose, buy them next time I do Jormag instead of waiting until the end. It seems like this NPC shouldn't be restricted like that since 100 Icy Runestones are not cheap. I ran in to another player there in the exact same situation. Oh well, I'll get them in about an hour when Jormag is done again. Just venting a bit.

> @"JustTrogdor.7892" said:

> After all the time gates, cursing at jumping puzzles, waiting hours for Arah events, doing meta after meta, HoT map completion, WvW, waiting for night time for parts of the collection etc.. I was finally done with Astralaria. All I needed was the 100 Icy Runestones. Super excited to be finally done I waypoint to Frostgorge Sound, to spend my 100 gold, and then enjoy my new shiny legendary. AAAAAHHHHH!! He's on a failed map so I can't buy them. All that frustration doing the collection turned to excitement to be done, in to frustration again. Back to more waiting. Nice troll Rojan. :sunglasses:

>

> Lesson learned I suppose, buy them next time I do Jormag instead of waiting until the end. It seems like this NPC shouldn't be restricted like that since 100 Icy Runestones are not cheap. I ran in to another player there in the exact same situation. Oh well, I'll get them in about an hour when Jormag is done again. Just venting a bit.

Had the same thing happen when I did Astralaria as well a while back, hence why I always leave a hundred extra in storage as a fallback lol.